z

Young Writers Society

The Matrix Unloaded

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:27 pm
Black Ghost says...

One fine day inside the Matrix universe, Neo was was making his way over to the Oracle to ask her some important questions. Many people began staring at him, though, due to his shiny black outfit and fancy sunglasses.

Coming to the Oracles front door, he used his amazing Matrix powers to knock down the door in slow motion using a fancy kick while the camera did a cool 360 thing around him.

The Oracle was sitting down in front of the couch watching T.V when he came in. She was smoking a cigarette and shoving down pieces of candy, as usual.

"Was that completely, necesary, Neo? You already draw too much attention to yourself wearing that. Don't you think the agents would have a harder time finding you if you just wore some normal clothes once in a while?" she asked, angry that her door was now on the floor.

"No time for your meaningless drivel, Oracle, because I, Keanu Reeves, need to use your powers to tell me my fortune," he said, making his way over to her seductively. Before he sat down, he noticed that the Oracle looked different. "Have you gained weight?" he said, staring at her large consumption of candy.

"Impossible," she said, popping another strawberry gummy into her mouth, "all these candies are low fat!"

"How many have you ate?" Neo asked, starting to feel sick from looking at the Oracle eat.

"Oh, about as much as there are people who have watched these movies," she replied.

"That's a lot."

"Yes, but your going to forget about it in two seconds anyway since I have special mind powers," she said, licking her fingers.

"Forget what?"

"Exactly."

Neo looked confused. "Could you just tell me my fortune now?" he said impatiently.

"Oh, alright, but I'm not going to use complicated metaphors and ridiculously long speeches about something that has deep meaning but in reality doesn't make sense. Today I'm just going to get to the point. Agent Smith is going to attack you and win," she said, lighting another cigar.

"You liar!" screamed Neo, pointing his finger at her, "I, Keanu Reeves, cannot be defeated by Agent Smith! I am the one!"

"The one that's gonna lose," muttered the Oracle under her breath.

"What's that, Oracle?" said Neo.

"Oh, nothing dear," said the Oracle, smiling, "I just said you're a horrible actor."

"Oh, okay, that's fine. I get that a lot," he said, laughing. Then an akward silence followed. Several moments later Neo got up.

"Well, I should be going now," he said, taking off his glasses.

"Okay, Neo," said the Oracle, "See you later."

Neo walked over to the open space where the door had been and walked out, finding that several agents were waiting for him.

"HEY, YOU SET ME UP!" he screamed, pointing his finger at the oracle.

"Whoopsie," she said, trying to look innocent," I wanted my made up vision of Agent smith defeating you to come true, so I called them all here."

"AAARRGH! I, KEANU REEVES, should not have to deal with this!" he said, angry. "Sparks, Unload the matrix!" he said, talking into his earpiece.

"But Neo, your mind could get erased!" he said, worried.

"I don't care, I'm an actor! There is nothing in my mind anyway. Now unload the matrix! This thread is called "THE MATRIX UNLOADED" by magicman on some young writer's something or other, so DO IT!" he screamed, a vein pulsing in his head.

"Okay," said sparks and Unloaded the Matrix.

Everything went blank.

"Matrix Unloaded," said a pleasant female voice. "Hello? Is anyone there?" she asked. "Oh, screw this!" she said, and then everything went black. The matrix was now gone forever, along with Neo.

I guess everyone will just have to live in the real world from now on. How sad. :cry:
Last edited by Black Ghost on Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:20 pm
theluckyflower says...

. . . interesting. *laughs* I like it a lot.

"You liar!" screamed Neo, pointing his finger at her, "I, Keanu Reeves, cannot be defeated by Agent Smith! I am the one!"

After "her" shouldn't it be a period instead of a comma? Same comment with any other part that has a 2 part dialogue such as so.

"AAARRGH! I, KEANU REEVES, should not have to deal with this!" he said, angry.

Is "angry" suppose to be "angrily"?

"Whoopsie," she said, trying to look innocent," I wanted my made up vision of Agent smith defeating you to come true, so I called them all here."

smith = Smith

Near the end there seem to be some capitalization errors.

Overall, it was good. Way 2 go! :D

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:42 pm
Dream Deep says...

Lol, but I commented on this in TSR...

.. but even so, something just hit me. You should try to work in there something about the Oracle's extraordinary affinity for candy... ^_^

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:52 pm
Prosithion says...

I saw all three Matrix's, and yours is a wondeful parody. I thought that it was hilarious, and shows that you have a wonderful imagination. nice story :D :wink:

I agree about the candy. make it prominent, because in almost every movie, the Oracle ate candy.
"wub wub wub wub. Now Zoidberg is the popular one."

"Computer... Captain's musk"

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:11 am
Black Ghost says...

Oh, I almost forgot! I will absolutely add the candy thing in there!

*Edit*: It's been added.

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:15 pm
Dream Deep says...

Lol, better. Very neat. ^_^

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:35 pm
View Likes
Swires says...

Very funny.

its necessary not necesary

Never
Eat
Cakes
Eat
Salmon
Sandwiches
And
Remain
Young.

Good job!
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:14 am
Ares says...

lol, I, KEANU REEVES, DO NOT TOLERATE THIS!

You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott