I hope you'll remember me too.

For years you've stood beside me
and when we're no longer side by side
I'm not sure who I'll be.

But even if my night is your day
and a thousand of miles are between us,
remember, I'm only a phone call away.

Spoiler! :
I wrote this for my friend Karmen when I thought I was moving to Texas. But I'm not, so I want to share it with you all!
When you turn to face the sun, all of the shadows fall behind you.
I used to be Writer97 but that was boring so I changed it. PandaRawr is more me.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:45 am
Snoink says...

Yay! I am glad that you get to stay with your best friend. :)

This is so sweet because it puts a conflict at the forefront... you moving out. So, it feels like it's the world against you guys, which makes it have some interesting aspects to it, since it's just brimming with conflict. This, of course, means that we are interested and want to read more... what can I say?! I like juicy stuff.

I also like the sentiments stated... that you will be together and that nothing will separate you from being a friend.

With that said, I think you should show your best friend this, explaining that you wrote it when you thought you were going to be leaving. I think your friend would love to see it... though s/he might blush a lot! Still, this kind of thing is always good for a friend to see. :)

Good luck! :D
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah