And see my scars

Don’t look into my soul
And see my pain

Just look at my Smile
And know that its there For You

Spoiler! :
Let's see if you can find the hidden message
Let me give a hint:
Look at words that are Capitalized that are not supposed to be Capitalized and have maybe a slightly different color?
Last edited by Nightlyowl on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Nightlyowl

884 Reviews

Reviews: 884
Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:52 pm
StoryWeaver13 says...

Basically I thought this had kind of an interesting idea, particularly because usually poems tend to be the reverse of this (ie. "Don't be fooled by my smile, I'm miserable on the inside"). Instead it was "Ignore the fact that I'm obviously upset, because at least you make me happy." I don't know what the secret message is here and I don't want to revise it out of this because I love stuff like that, but I would've liked to see a little more depth overall. On the other hand, I really do like the fact that it's not the cliche poem of teenage angst that we always see.
Keep writing,
StoryWeaver

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:04 pm
craz33me says...

I liked the fact that you did it that what, but I love it the way it is. I think you did amazing on it. It was short sweet and to the point, just the way I like it. haha.
Keep it up, cause I loved it and am going to look forward to more of your writing.

Sincerely,
Ciara<3
"Love is a lot like playing the piano, at first you play by the rules, but eventually you begin to play by the heart."

Follow me on Twitter!
http://www.twitter.com/craz33me
Skype me! Geek33pikachu

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:10 pm
craz33me says...

That what was supposed to be way in the first sentence. Oops.
"Love is a lot like playing the piano, at first you play by the rules, but eventually you begin to play by the heart."

Follow me on Twitter!
http://www.twitter.com/craz33me
Skype me! Geek33pikachu

You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein