z

Young Writers Society

Inspired by Cypher

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:21 am
View Likes
paradoxvsjb says...

I do what comes to mind, it could take more or less, I'm not here to impress, I'm here to drop some lines.
I look at the time, it's about noonish so I'm going to drop a little thought bubble. No ones gonna boo this.
No ones gonna pop me, or pop it, try and you'll see that it's as hard as rocket science. Don’t even try denying, if i put this with a beat, then on the shelf you know how many people would be buying?
I’m 5 foot 6 so why would I stoop to lying. Call up your crew or your troop and you'll all be dying.
You all as easy as my Adidas, because I'll be tying up loose ends, you call me a snake, well wait until I shed my skin.
Don't even pretend, you came with fifteen guys but like James Widdoes, you'll leave with two and a half men. So here we go again, I'm like a building while you all leaves in the wind.
While my products being reused, yours trash in a bin. You think you Boyz 2 men, I’ll turn you men into boys. Drop you off at the daycare so you can play with your toys;but if you really think you can stand up, and bear with the noise, go bother someone else unless you want get run over with my rolls Royce.
Well the way I’m looking at it, it's like nobody's got a choice;like it wasn’t your girl fault when she saw me she got moist.
I'm like Alexander Bell and even the deaf tune in, if I'm not the one to do it, people ask "who then?". How is it that everybody loses but I still win.
Listen if this was a dream I wouldn’t tell anyone to pinch me while you waiting for the video to buffer, I'm making you suffer, this will be your real last supper. Get the picture Leonardo DA Vinci.
I know I got some artist in me but to be world renowned do I have to be hater-friendly.
I just want be successful. Maserati, Viper, Lamborghini, Bugatti the type of car I should be entitled to; putting an entangled web inside your head like that spider-dude.
And you think that you fly, you're more like spider food. My words are as dangerous as playing with fire next to lighter fluid.
I’m not gonna be Big Sean and "Do It" I'm going to be lucid, real performer no excuses, ask me to spit, I'm going to be the one that never refuses; don't have to check the room for the right acoustics.
Everything around me I can use as music. Just because this isn’t my only skill, I'm versatile , doesn't mean I'm going to abuse it.
Boost it like its turbo, and when I freestyle I feel high like I'm on the herbal, my brains a supercomputer, yours is a gerbil running in a circle, the verbal destruction without the obscenities and profanity, basically makes everyone a fan of me.
Seriously, I got to be the epitome of a paradox, everyone wants to get rid of me, but then they'll miss me, well isn’t that a shock
he said sarcastically as he rocks the beat, given other people viruses and they go obsolete.
Let it be a fact that there’s no one that can defeat, let alone compete, you'll put your challenge at my door and I won't answer for weeks leave you on the streets, and while I wreak havoc, you just start to wreak.
SauceBoss

I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper