z

Young Writers Society

Hybrids DT

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:04 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

@ravenmoonstone Honestly having a child for a friend wouldn't fit Arden's fierce personality. I wish I could work with you, I just can't see it happening :(
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:35 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

First post done! :D I can't wait for this to really get rolling, guys!

Happy posting! I'm so excited!
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:48 am
Evander says...

Can I post next?
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

54 Reviews

Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:51 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

It doesn't matter who posts next! :) Feel free to post whenever! I just wanted to make the first post to give you guys an idea of how the laboratory works.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:40 am
View Likes
Evander says...

Was my post good?
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

54 Reviews

Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:45 am
View Likes
WhiteTiger93 says...

Completely fine! Also if everyone would please make sure that you put you name and the location you are at in the building at the top of your post, I would appreciate it! :)

As long as you stick to the general story, you guys can really do whatever you want!

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:24 am
View Likes
ToBeMe says...

Hey! I finally got my character profile up. Hope its okay.
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

54 Reviews

Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:43 pm
View Likes
WhiteTiger93 says...

You are approved! Happy posting! :)

54 Reviews

Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:28 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Guys, I have just a small request. Your posts are all fine, but at the top could you please put your characters name and location to help this run smoothly and eliminate any questions?

Thank you!

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:39 am
EllaBliss says...

Aw, darn! I'm always late by a few days to join things! Why am I always so busy?

...Is it too late to join?
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free!
No escape from the storm inside of me!
I can’t control the curse!
Please, you’ll only make it worse!
There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:17 am
View Likes
Robusto says...

Of course. I will do that for all future posts. I'm so excited for this SB!

54 Reviews

Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:39 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella, you can still join, however I need you to make a male character. You can have a hybrid, scientist or guard but he has to be male.

Sorry, but it'll make the gender numbers even and you will be the last one I take. Congrats! ;)

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:02 pm
elysian says...

Anyone want to start a romance/friendship with Fawn?
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

54 Reviews

Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:10 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

She can certainly talk with Grace! :) I can't promise they can be friends, I tend to let my character decide those things. I find it hard to start romances/friendships before the characters meet because you never know how 2 characters will react towards one another until they actually talk and get to know one another. I'm weird though, because I treat my character like a real person. Don't judge me!! xDD

You can have her introduce herself to Grace! She is a little embarrassed/on edge right now though, but she could use a nice person to talk to! :)

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:33 pm
EllaBliss says...

Eek, but I already had a character planned out! It was a girl. It's personality won't work with a guy >.<

I guess I'll plan out a guy later.
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free!
No escape from the storm inside of me!
I can’t control the curse!
Please, you’ll only make it worse!
There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!

i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara