z

Young Writers Society

Introducing La AstrangedbeaR

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:50 pm
AstrangedbeaR says...

I know i have written one of these before but i dont think i have put that much about msyelf lol. (or maybe i just like writing about myself). hehe. i think before i was rushing, looads of spelling mistakes so...here we go again...

Hello, i go by the name of clare, AstrangedbeaR is my name on here and usually, my nickname is carebear or clareybeary or just bear. I like relaxing (if i ever get the chance to) spend time with friends....you know the usual teenage things.
Well of course, i love writing and arts. Particulary poetry and story writing are my favourites. Poetry based around life and unseen meanings in certain aspects of our lives and writing, well short stories firstly, the same as poetry, oh by the way with poetry i like ballads, but i write others too. Im writing three novels at the moment, which are, going suprisingly well. Something else i like, includes photography. I love sights and scenery's, because i live well...near london (takes around 1/2 an hour to travel there) i am lucky so have such perfect scenery whenever i visit there, its like a holiday...(strange, i know). I study photography at college at the mo, and media too. Tis fun i guess! College is nice, youcan wear your own clothes! lol. well for me that good coz i hated the uniform i had at my old secondary school.....anyhooo, enough bout me and my clothes. :shock:
so there you aNOTHER introudction to me.....Bear! :).
Will be adding some of my work on here very soon, something which i am very excited to do. :)
oooo, read my blog! blogs are kewl, everyone's is kewl actually. anyway sorry about my rambling.

ciao!
*AstrangedbeaR*

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:00 am
Areida says...

I know what you mean...I have to wear a uniform every day. What was your uniform?
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

94 Reviews

Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:23 am
View Likes
AstrangedbeaR says...

a white shirt, a silver and royal blue tie, with a royal blue jumper, grey skirt, navy blue tights....eurgh...thinking about it makes me cringe lol. how about you?
*AstrangedbeaR*

798 Reviews

Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:22 am
Areida says...

Eww...I am so sorry...ours is actually much more loose. We can wear red, white, or navy blue polo shirts with khaki or navy pants or skirts. But they're really picky about jewelry, belts, shoes, and the type of pants/skirt you have. I've spent so much money trying to get the right clothes...gah. I think one of these days they'll outlaw makeup and then when I come to school without any on they'll change their minds, lol...
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:42 am
View Likes
niteowl says...

I don't have a uniform, but my little sister does. White collared shirt and blue bottoms. For some odd reason they'll allow shorts but not capris. *shrugs* and of course black buckle shoes.

The middle school outfit is so hideous, it's reason enough to get the heck outta there! A lot of parents don't like the middle school program so they leave. Forget the poor program, hunter green shirts and khaki pants is reason enough to make me wanna run. *sighs with relief that the school wasn't built until I was in 5th grade*
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

94 Reviews

Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:45 am
View Likes
AstrangedbeaR says...

Americans are lucky not have really awful looking uniformas as the english...(tony bliar must sort it out). thank-god im outta there and in college now anyway.
*AstrangedbeaR*

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:19 pm
Harley says...

We're meant to wear black school trousers which are made of this elastine type stuff *shudders at hideousness* However, I cheate and wore black cords Muahahahaha :twisted: Our uniform is quite relaxed. Black bottoms, black or white top. Any shoes we want (converse, airwalks and combat boots :D ) and any coat, scarf or gloves. It would be great if we could wear jeans, though...

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:03 am
electricbluemonkey says...

Welcome, Bear...can I call you Bear? Its way shorter...did Tara even give you a nickyname yet? Oh, Tara!

Anyway, welcome to YWS, I've seen you've made yourself at home and posted a bit. Well, hope you like it here!
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

798 Reviews

Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:08 am
Areida says...

My little sisters are so lucky...they can wear jeans, khakis, or navy pants/capris/shorts and don't have to wear a belt or tuck in their shirts. Plus they can wear any color polo shirt they want. Hmph.
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter