z

Young Writers Society

just saying 'ello

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:14 pm
bluecows says...

er, hi!
do you guys know the person whow calls his self 'mypasswordispassword' on the young writher's club website?

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:15 pm
niteowl says...

I'm not part of that website, but there's definitely been some b****ing about him.

Anyways, welcome. Here is your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:41 pm
Sam says...

Hi!!!!!!

love the username...
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:39 am
Tara says...

niteowl wrote:I'm not part of that website, but there's definitely been some b****ing about him.

Anyways, welcome. Here is your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:

is it just me, Tae, or are your gifts getting bigger?

Anyway, hey, welcome, I'm Tara. If you have any questions, go right ahead and PM me. I hope you have fun here! Lol, love your username :thumb:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:54 pm
Emma says...

Lets just hope you aint that annoying! Welcome!

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:33 am
nickelpickle says...

hello....no idea who you are talking about, but w/e...i have noticed that too tara....i didnt get that big of a gift:(

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:38 am
niteowl says...

I don't even think you got a gift Pei, since you joined before I started giving gifts.

And my gifts have not gotten bigger since Nate added the newer smilies. Unless you are member of the month, in which case you get two gifts.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:33 pm
bluecows says...

Hello! I only have two questions, what are blogs for and could you please read/leave comments on my work, it puts a huge smile on my face!

~blue~
To see a world in a grain of sand and a heaven in a wild flower,
hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour. – William Blake

I was lying in bed, watching the stars and i thought, 'where the hell is the ceiling?' :wink:

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:15 pm
nickelpickle says...

Blogs are like online journals. You can put backgrounds on them and all sorts of fun stuff by clicking on Edit/Create My Blog (on the forum main page) You can keep track of whats happening and people can comment. LMK if you need more help.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:12 pm
Emma says...

Blogs are kool! Though no one comments on mine! *cries*

And hey, I've read some of your stories, they are GRRRRRRRREAT. :D me a tiger raa

I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit