z

Young Writers Society

Who is writing a book?

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:36 am
WoodElfArya says...

Hi, I'm Arya. I'm writing a book that's action/adventure, fantasy, and has some romance
Navaer mellon nins!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:41 am
Nai says...

Hey Arya! Welcome to YWS!

I'm Ryan :D

Yes, i'm currently writing a 5-book saga based on one story. Right now i'm taking a break on writing it and i'm just taking notes.

My book is fantasy, adventure, romance, and drama. :D :D :D w00t

I'd tell you what it's called, but I haven't decided on it's name yet.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:18 am
Sam says...

I'm Sam...welcome!

yeah...I'm writing a book too. Fun stuff...
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:35 am
Rei says...

Welcome welcome. Bienvenue. Irasshai.
(the third one is Japanese)

Yes. I be writing books. I've actually completed four already, and am working on my fifth. Three are obvious fantasies, but one is open to interpretation as to whether or not there is a fantasy element to it. The fifth is based on a fairy tale story I wrote for woman's lit. This time the princess rescues a farm boy, rather than a prince rescuing a princess. The story was called Charlotte and the Ogre, but I think the novel will just be called Charlotte. I don't really write short stories. I honestly don't know how, which is why I write novels instead of short fiction, even though it's a thousand times easier to publish short fiction than novels, and you're more likely to get a book published if you have a list of short fiction credits. Even non-fiction and poetry help.

What books be you writing?
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:25 am
Elelel says...

Hey this was there ... and its here ... *very confused*
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:43 am
Supermal says...

Welcome to YWS. I am writing a book right now which if I finish, I plan to try to publish. It's fantasy/adventure. The last time I finished something was when I was about six years old. It was a 40 page story about a witch. That's all I remember about it :P The peice I'm working on right now has a good, finishable feel to it, though :wink:
~Michelle~
Who needs friends when you've just bought a brand new pen?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:55 am
Nate says...

Howdy!

Welcome to YWS :P

Right now I'm working on a book that I really like the idea for, but sadly I have not been good with the implementation of it. At the moment, I'm just making up character bios, though I'm also somewhat working on a real outline for the book.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:43 pm
Firestarter says...

Heylo, I'm Jack, welcome to YWS.

I'm writing a book, but it hasn't progressed for the last few weeks at all. So I'm "writing" a book, with emphasis on the speech marks.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451