z

Young Writers Society

We Want YOU

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:20 pm
misterquack says...

Hey this is K K P from TYWC.
Just announcing my presense, I cant wait to reading your posts.
I am also webmaster of a new 'surreal fantasy & horror' online press http://www.bluemondaypress.com
Feel free to submit fitting stories to our ezine for consideration, we cant wait to read your work.
But now, for whats on this site.....[/url]

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:21 pm
niteowl says...

Welcome to YWS! Here is your gift! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:04 am
ZZAP says...

Oh, you want me?! Damn, I didn't know I was so 'wanted'. That drops me into that past for awhile, when I had every girl on this board. But tute, that doens't mean I won't do it again. Oh, and I hope your site does well, but I'm too busy to start publishing my work. Several manuscripts to go over. :roll: Later!

-Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:22 am
Tara says...

WELCOME TO YWS< MISTERQUACK! Lol, love your name. :wink: Aaaaaanyway, I'm Tara. I think I'll give you your nicnicname right now, in case I forget. How about...Mik. That works :wink: Well, again welcome! If you need anything, feel free to PM me!

~*sigh*~ Awww, Z. We still love you, who couldn't love you? :lots_hearts: Perhaps a day will come again when all of the girls warship the grouund you walk on again. :wink:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:08 pm
Firestarter says...

Welcome to YWS! I'm Jack.

Tara's nicknames often stick, so I'll call you Mik too.

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:25 pm
Tara says...

~*Gasp!*~ Jack has no nicnicname! I'll have to think this one over...

Anyway...Stopped by your site, seems cool! I'll have to explore it more!
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:38 am
nickelpickle says...

Jack has no nickname? How shocking! He's been here longer than me though... I feel so loved...lol...Anyway, welcome to you...

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:40 am
Firestarter says...

It's because I told everyone to call me Jack. I don't really require a nickname.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:45 am
Nai says...

Tara wrote:~*sigh*~ Awww, Z. We still love you, who couldn't love you?

::raises hand::

Sorry...I still remain unswayed by ZZAP's charm...

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:29 am
niteowl says...

Me too Nai. I never really understood some people's fascination with him.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus