z

Young Writers Society

A few words about myself, hmmm... well, I'll give it a shot!

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:58 pm
bluecows says...

er...
I like to write stuff ( apart from autobiograpy's, but you could probably tell if you've read my one!) but most of my poems are either wierd or depressing, that's just how they tend to turn out.
I co-write stories with my sister, she can only write short stories, and I can write long ones (I can do short ones but they're crap) so we write togeter and end up with really good, medium length stories.
I'm not actually locked up in a padded cell, though some of my friends say I should be!
I live in london, england. It's almost always raining, nah, English people just love to moan about the weather.
Kids at school call me the talking dictionary on account of know what alot of words mean, but I'm a pretty wierd kind of dictionary 'cos I can't spell to save my life!
Hang on, this is starting to sound like an autobiography, eugh, I hate them.
I'm stopping now, so see ya! :wink:
To see a world in a grain of sand and a heaven in a wild flower,
hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour. – William Blake

I was lying in bed, watching the stars and i thought, 'where the hell is the ceiling?' :wink:

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:43 am
Tara says...

That's so cool that you and your sister work together writing! :D My sister and I used to do that when we were younger. Ah, the good 'ole days. ~*sniff*~
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:13 am
Emma says...

Awww,

And you got that right about English, its also Scottish because we get more bad weather! I wanna move back to England! Blah!
Oh yer, I can't spell to save a potato and THATS even worse, I got 4 out of 12 in a spelling test so your alight!

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:18 am
Shadow Knight says...

Meh, spelling is my strongest point. The weather is just crazy over here, nice one day, boiling the next, then freezing, then back to hot, then raining, next thing you know it will be snowing!
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:13 pm
Firestarter says...

It does always rain in England!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:53 pm
Duskglimmer says...

I write together with my sister sometimes too. She helps keep me on track and keeps me from rambling. It's great.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia