z

Young Writers Society

Another Newbie! (HORSE LOVER)

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:10 pm
View Likes
nickelpickle says...

I am yet another newbie and have already put up quite a few poems and one action story. I love to write and really want to improve it and get some feedback...I also LOVE horses, so some of my writing may bore most people because its about horses :)

Nikki

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:02 pm
View Likes
Elocina says...

YES!!!! YEAH!
Stay, PLEASE!!!!!
*tells self to calm down. The post isn't going anywhere*
Nikki, allow me to introduce myself, I am C. Now, allow me to explain my outbrust. You see, there are a group of us who're trying to get a usergroup together, but we're lacking by a member. All-in-Stride is the name. It is a group of horse-lovers. If you're interested...you know where to find me. (Here) or PM me. I'm not the leader, but I know who is.

g2g now.... Wait a second.

My wholehearted and enthusiastic welcome, for more reasons than being a horse lover. You're gonna like this site if you like to write.
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:50 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

Someday I will get around to learning how to ride a horse.

Welcome to YWS! There is a horse group starting up, and with you I think they have the required number of members. Once I hear something from Dreami, I'll go ahead and create the usergroup.

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:08 pm
View Likes
Perra says...

Hello and welcome to the site!

Horses are great....They don't really respect you if you're a beginer, but I love riding them....although I never do......Very ironic considering my grandparents own a horse ranch....also unfair :P
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:31 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

Welcome!

I haven't really gone horse-riding in years. Well I did some horse walking in Australia, but that's a whole 'nuther story...

Anyway, you're new, you get a gift.
:D :) :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :P :evil: :twisted: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy:

Hey. what happened to the rest of the santa smileys? and frosty? and thumb guy?

Whatever, welcome, this place rocks, blah blah blah. You've heard it all before.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:50 pm
View Likes
ZZAP says...

Hi! I'm the abdominal ZZAP, and I really do mean abdominal. Hmmmm... seems to be the wrong word, but who cares! A happy very much good welcome to you. Yes, from what I remember, there is a usergroup trying to pass Nate's oh-so-difficult requirements that is based around horses. Catch ya later!

-Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:35 am
View Likes
Crysi says...

:roll:

Love your choice of words, dearest. :P

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:49 am
View Likes
Tara says...

Snackle? Hehe.

~*joins in with whatever happens to be going on*~
Yes, Welcome!
~*Looks around with shifty eyes, wondering if anyone will notice she's welcoming a member who joined before her*~
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

145 Reviews

Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:25 am
View Likes
Tara says...

At Tae's request, Nicklepickle shall be presented with a nic-nic-name.

you are now Pei.
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:14 pm
View Likes
Bobo says...

Pei, eh? Leave it to Tara to make connections that no one else understands. Anyways, I've seen you around nickelpickle, but I guess I should welcome you here! Welcome!

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:02 pm
View Likes
Emma says...

Hiya, I thought you were old here... Anyway, Im not a big fan of horses.

I hate it when I see horses in stables, I feel like they arent free to do what they want. (thats why I cried at 'Spirt') But I dont mind free running horses, as long has there is enough grass and that. Oh well... tell my what you think about what I think!

Reviews: 3
Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:33 pm
View Likes
MinnesotaGurl1 says...

Welcome! I have already seen quite a bit of posts by you!! I'm new here too. I just joined about a month ago. You like horses? geez you would definately get along with my best friend... she is in LOVE with horses. Anyway, I will see you around the boards, looking forward to getting to know you better. :wink:

145 Reviews

Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:47 am
View Likes
Tara says...

Lol, this is an ancient thread, Pei's been here forever.

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:21 pm
View Likes
Perra says...

Yeah. This thing's a month old. :wink:
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:37 pm
View Likes
nickelpickle says...

i still love the welcomes though!

Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett