z

Young Writers Society

Cars and Guitars (and Writing) are Practically My Life

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:33 pm
Chevy says...

Well, my username, which is self-explanatory basically defines me except I didn't put the writing part in there simply because, well, you know, why would I be here if I didn't like to write?
Anyways, my last *biography* was wack. So I'm starting it over.
I have been into cars since October 2003 and I really didn't get into them until last summer. I like mostly Chevrolet and I hate Ford. Dodge, Pontiac, and Buick all have some nice makes but no Ford for me...you won't even catch me in one of those Mustangs--2005 Model or not. Not for me. No Ford. No Foreign. Meaning No Nissan Altima...Toyota Camry...BMW...AHH!!! NO! I'm an American and I will drive American cars!
I also play lead electric guitar--I don't run across many black guitarists my age. In fact, I never have. So, I'm one of those black people in a category all by themselves.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:34 pm
Harley says...

Good thing we have a Chrysler (i think they are American lol) when you say you're into cars, does that mean you like building/working on them, or you are just really interested in em?

665 Reviews

Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:21 am
Chevy says...

I'm just really interested in them...I want to rebuild them and work on them once I get a job, and can buy me some cars.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:29 am
Shadow Knight says...

I try to play the guitar, i'm not good at it, but i try. Mmm pie.........
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:37 pm
ohhewwo says...

I am a devout musician. I play rock and jazz guitar (lead and rythm), drums, many keyed instruments (piano, marimba, etc.), and I used to play cello. I'll be looking forward to reading your work, Ford ... I mean Chevy... :wink:

665 Reviews

Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:34 am
Chevy says...

I love the marimba. The one time I got to play it.
I probably would still play it if it were so expensive.

I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor