z

Young Writers Society

The Secret Life of Superheroes

249 Reviews

Reviews: 249
Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:51 pm
murtuza says...

Hey, Charlie!

I'm chuckling aloud as I'm writing this review. To find our favourite superheroes in these types of situations is both endearing and funny as can be. The last stanza was pure gold!

Makes me wonder what butch and the other ruffians are like on an off day as well. Keep the ink flowing, my friend!

Murtuza
:)
It's not about the weight of what's spoken.
It's about being heard.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:07 pm
Thalizar says...

Hey! Thalizar Here!

Honestly, this is one of the best poems I've read in a while. It's got rhythm, fluency and a story. I didn't check for rhymes, but I felt that there was definitely some sort of little beat to it! The idea that they all live together reminds me a lot of the Avengers or something along similar lines, Justice League etc.
There isn't much I can find to nit-pick (I am tired though, so keep that in mind! There is ALWAYS room for improvement. I had a teacher who would never give anyone an A because you could ALWAYS improve, remember that!)
Anyway! Keep it up! I enjoyed it a lot!
"Man is free the moment he wishes to be" - Voltaire

1634 Reviews

Reviews: 1634
Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:59 pm
Deanie says...

Hi Charlie!

I loved this poem to bits! It was really funny and entertaining to read. It all flowed well and I you are really great with rhyme. The story was great and... there is not much more I can say on this. I found it perfect in every way and I wish I wrote it myself!

ah, the envy XD

Deanie x
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost