Young Writers Society

Odd Obsessions

493 Reviews

Reviews: 493
Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:02 am
Misty says...

thought I posted this already....oh well
hey might as well, right? it's not like we'll ever meet

1. Little House on the Prairie. (makes me happy. watch it every day I can at 4:00. I heart Albert.)
2. Star Wars. (Oh anakin....)
3. Brad's poetry
4. Hilary Duff's CD's (on some days)
5. Boy at my school...who has a girlfriend
6. Pretending I'm dating a boy from another school...who may or may not have a girlfriend. Known him for about five minutes *sighs* love at first sight...
7. The Barbie movies...Barbie in The Nutcracker, Barbie of Swan Lake, Barbie as Rapunzel, The Princess and the Pauper...despite from minor plot flaws...okay, MAJOR plot flaws, they're really sweet, and cool...*gags*

I'm sure I'm not the ONLY one with odd obsessions, guilty pleasures, if you will. :D

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:27 am
View Likes
Sam says...

Taking stuff apart. You can't lend me a pencil if you want it back in one piece.
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:52 am
View Likes
Ego says...

Eh...none I can think of....

though I do have a habit of saying things under my breath right after I've said them aloud....it's weird...
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:23 am
View Likes
Bobo says...

That is weird, Dono. When did you start that habit? I don't remember you ever doing that.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:13 am
View Likes
Nai says...

Hmmm...

1. Whenever i'm actually talking to a girl and get the SLIGHTEST hint that i've said something wrong, I immediately apologize and put myself down in some way. (Though for some reason the habit doesn't trace onto the internet)

2. Daydreaming

3. Having all the lights off when I watch any movie

4. Getting too involved too quick with anything I like

5. Rewriting my story notes over and over

6. Thinking too much

7. My back shivers whenever I hear classical songs like
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:35 pm
View Likes
dreaming_mouse says...

The only obsession I have is my writing (I can't stop and that nearly got me in trouble last year lol) Final Fantasy and being an idiot with ma mates. I.e. walking like one of those puppets from Team America

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:58 pm
View Likes
MasterChief says...

Omg, i thought i was the only person who did that with friends (team america puppet)

I shut a door and click it 5 times every time.

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:08 pm
View Likes
hekategirl says...

When I talk I write what i'm saying with my fingure on my leg.
I can't stop it. It's way weird.
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:45 pm
View Likes
dreaming_mouse says...

MasterChief wrote:Omg, i thought i was the only person who did that with friends (team america puppet)

I shut a door and click it 5 times every time.

Me and ma mates did at the train station after we saw the film, then I was doing it at home without realising lol.

Oh and I have another obsession lol: FOAMY! the lil cartoon squirrel on the internet, I dunno if anyone here would know about him lol :oops: hopefully someone will...I don't want to be the only psycho

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:49 pm
View Likes
Brian says...

I have this thing where I very carefully tear apart a paper cup. It's kind of hard to explain, but I do it very symmetrically and it can take me 15 minutes to finish.
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:46 am
View Likes
Elelel says...

I live in books for weeks after I read them, and while I'm reading them. I think about the plot and why things happened ALL THE TIME. I can't concentrate on ANYTHING while this is happening. Weird.
And I'm obsessed with candles. Not large fires as much. But deffinatly candles. I mould the wax, watch the flame, try to make candles out of melted wax. I can watch them for hours without even thinking.
My suculent plants. Those ones with the thick leaves. I have growing amounts in pots near my hamock (I continuously take cutings from them) I tend them, and change their pots. They're like my little family.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:31 pm
View Likes
Duskglimmer says...

dreaming_mouse wrote:Oh and I have another obsession lol: FOAMY! the lil cartoon squirrel on the internet, I dunno if anyone here would know about him lol :oops: hopefully someone will...I don't want to be the only psycho

*giggles* your not alone. I too watch the infamous foamy and his rants. I'm not obsessed with him though... I may be obsessed with Pillze though... :roll:

Other than that, I'm obsessed with a certain person (no, he doesn't rule my life, he's just deeply invovled in it!)
I'm obsessed with playing music 24/7... can't live without it... my mind just doesn't function...
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:58 pm
View Likes
everyday_angel says...

Duskglimmer wrote:I'm obsessed with playing music 24/7... can't live without it... my mind just doesn't function...

Same here. I feel incomplete without music.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:51 pm
View Likes
quelle_wilwarin says...

I sing. everywhere. in the shower, in the hallways, in the form room, walking places, sitting down, in the middle of conversations :)

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:14 pm
View Likes
-KayJuran- says...

when i read i start dividing the words or sentences into
3s, 4s, or 5s... sometimes even just when i hear or say
a sentence! tis weird i know... i also do weird things like
trying to find patterns in things like walls... is that
random or what?!

you'd think doing something like that would mean that
i wouldn't like reading so much but we all know thats not
gunna happen!

The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality