z

Young Writers Society

e-book project

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:01 pm
cheripop says...

Right now I'm embarking on a major writing project. I've written the book series entitled Omnigirl. It's basically about this high school girl who get's a perfect score on a standardized test. As a result, she is invited to go to Omni High, an exclusive girl's only private school--therefore the title "Omnigirl"--She accepts the invitation, and her adventure begins. She faces mean teachers, the difficulties of fitting in with everyone, and a secret of the school that will completely change her life.

--That's basically what it's about. There's an excerpt of it on my website. Anyways, now it's for sale in ebook format at www.lulu.com, and I'm planning on releasing a new one about every two months. Now I'm facing the major challenge of promoting my book and letting everyone know about it, so if anyone has any ideas on how to get the word out, let me know :) . [/url]
cheripoprocks at www.freewebs.com/popwriter
And check out Omnigirl, my new e-book series. Download it free at www.lulu.com/content/807907

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:10 am
View Likes
HeadInTheClouds says...

Well, posting about the ebook here is a great start. If you can, perhaps you could post an add in you local newspaper or put up fliers in bookstores if they'll let you.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Captain Jack is back May 25!

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:19 pm
Meep says...

... one every two months?! I admire your stamina. (I can barely get one short story every two weeks, let alone a novel every two months.)

I would recommend putting a link to it in your signature on any forums/email accounts you use, and maybe asking your friends to link to it if they have blogs or personal webpages of some sort.

I am curious to read it, though. I'm gonna go check out the excerpt on your site.
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:37 pm
cheripop says...

Thanks for the advice. I'm already using some of your ideas (look at the signature) ^_^ But I am going to look into the library thing, and if anyone has any more ideas, let me know. And I'll let you know what happens.
cheripoprocks at www.freewebs.com/popwriter
And check out Omnigirl, my new e-book series. Download it free at www.lulu.com/content/807907

563 Reviews

Reviews: 563
Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:08 pm
Writersdomain says...

That's really neat, cheripop! I don't know much about e-books or anything of that sort, but it sounds very cool. Good luck! :D
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Sun May 13, 2007 11:29 pm
AndNeverAgainx3 says...

just ordered it =]]]]
-Andi x3s youuu-

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Sun May 13, 2007 11:43 pm
AndNeverAgainx3 says...

it's reallyyyyy good. why didn't you try and get it published like not online?
-Andi x3s youuu-

All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard