xx.I wandered lonely as a cloud;;

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:31 am
Swires says...

[size=large]xx.I wandered lonely as a cloud;;
[/size]

Clasir's Engine

My current baby. Not sure if it will be a novella/novel/short just yet I'm taking it as it comes. Its about a boy in the first person who acquires an imaginary friend, however this friend quickly becomes a psychopath. But, since he's imaginary, Clasir is in fact just representative of what the MC is capable of.

I had wrote the first chapter of this and was pleased with the result. So, I've decided I will handwrite all the novel first before the type in.

I have some really cool ideas for this novel, and especially about the "engine" stated in the title. I also want to deal with sibling jealousy/rivalry in this story with my MC's sister, Nixie. A lot of conflicts will be based around this idea of the MC hating his little sister.

Word Count: 1, 500
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee