134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:14 am
FruityBickel says...

You take your pills at night before you sleep,
because you know your brain will bleed.
It's nothing you can control,
and something you can handle,
but it's not nearly as relaxing as a pair of Sunday Jeans.
So you take your cigarette, light it to smoke,
even though you know it might make you choke.
You put the knife to wrist, to carve the skin,
Before you know it, you're bleeding again.
So you take your pills at night,
before you sleep,
because you know throughout the night,
that your brain will bleed.
With the hurt and scars,
the pain you know tomorrow will bring.
The things you can forget during the day,
but it all comes crashing down at night,
while your brain
bleeds.
Last edited by FruityBickel on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reviews: 2
Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:53 am
SamiStaletic says...

That was so well written, and cut like a knife because it felt so true... Really deep man... well done.
Eyes, look your last. Arms, take your last embrace and, lips, O you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss
A dateless bargain to engrossing death.

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:14 am
maha2509 says...

haha nicely written ,has a dark meaning to it but visualises reality ,the effects of drug abuse ,the reality

Reviews: 2
Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:14 am
panda21 says...

i love it keeep up the great work ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** panda21**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

1634 Reviews

Reviews: 1634
Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:33 pm
Deanie says...

Hi Alex!

Wow! This poem is really deep but it had a true, reality sense too it as well. I could not put this topic into a better poem than the one you created. The imagery was dark but wonderful (in that way). I couldn't quite see any grammar mistakes. The ending was kind of ruined though.

AlexInCircusland wrote:while your. Brain.
((Bleeds))

I have a feeling you are trying to put emphasis on the words, but I think you shouldn't because they are very powerful anyways. I would take the full stop out. I would also take away the brackets around bleeds... I'm not sure why that is there.

But I loved it!

Deanie x
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015

Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet