z

Young Writers Society

Avian's Birdhouse Delivery

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu May 09, 2024 2:10 am
View Likes
avianwings47 says...

Hello, fellow authors! Welcome to my Bird House! Upon request, I’ll have one of my lovely birdies over here deliver a nice Avian™ review! If you don’t feel like reading any of the stuff below, then you can go on ahead and just skip it and request a review without “ordering” anything. I’ll deliver you a nice review, anyway.

I’ll review anything from a haiku to a 10,000-word essay about clouds! And don’t worry, my Bird House has all sorts of birds. I’ll explain the different kinds of reviews I offer, while also teaching you about different kinds of birds!

…Oh, you don’t want to read about birds, you say? Well, I suppose that can be forgiven. Just read the blue text!

American Goldfinch - These tiny, colorful birds can be found nearly everywhere across the United States. Goldfinches are always cheerful and on the move. This yellow bird will deliver a short and sweet review, only focusing on the wonderful aspects that can always be found in your writing!

Parakeet - The parakeet is the most common type of pet bird, and the third most common pet, right after cats and dogs. This friendly and social bird will deliver you a kind review, mainly focusing on the highlights of the piece and favorite parts! There will still be one or two critiques in this review, but nothing so outrageous as to change the entire piece.

Tawny Owl - The Tawny Owl is notoriously known for having excellent night vision. These incredible birds can spot prey from over 1,650 feet away! This owl will give you a critical review. It will focus on things you could improve, and will specifically point out certain lines or phrases that could use some extra reinforcement!

Wandering Albatross - The Wandering Albatross is the largest flying species of bird, with a wingspan that can reach over twelve feet long! These sea-dwelling birds will deliver you a thorough, in-depth review, covering multiple aspects of your writing, depending on the genre and format. Not only will it focus on improvements, but strengths in your writing, too!

Mockingbird - These gray birds are capable of learning up to 200 bird songs! They’re even known to mimic car horns every once in a while. Mockingbirds are the wildcard. If you don’t want to request a specific bird delivery, the mockingbird is the way to go. This bird will deliver a review that is not formatted to any of the other deliveries. I will review your work as I see fit!

Carrier Pigeon - The Carrier Pigeon has a long history of delivering important messages during war. These birds have a unique ability to travel for miles and miles on end, and still somehow make it home without needing a map!! A carrier pigeon will be able to deliver messages from you to me! If you have specific questions, requests, review formats, or things you would like me to focus on, this is your delivery bird! Just make sure to specify your request!

Leave your delivery requests below! I’ll get back to you with a review as soon as I can. The length of your work and the type of delivery you choose will affect how long it will take.

Happy Writing! -Avian
hi

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Thu May 16, 2024 5:51 pm
View Likes
Moonlily says...

Hello Hello I hope you dont mind me asking but do you think you could look at part of my book Everbound? ( Don't worry if you can't read it all I get it is a lot, but it is best to read the prologue, the act one prelude then the chapter, one part one and 2.1 if you do but again no pressure I get it ) I will warn there are a few dark themes that involve Christian myths/ figures. Plus, a bit of swearing at times. I do understand if any of that is something you don't want to touch, just let me know!

Everbound Prologue : Tapestries And Temptations.
Book one : Reading ( Act ) One Prelude. The Reversed Hanged Man.
Everbound Book One : Demon's and Books Oh My! ( Part One.)
Everbound Book One : Demon's and Books Oh My! ( Part 2.1)

Btw I pick the mocking bird feel free to do whatever you feel is best. Thank you!

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri May 17, 2024 9:47 pm
avianwings47 says...

@Moonlily Don't fret. I will look at it and review it all! :D
hi

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Fri May 17, 2024 10:52 pm
View Likes
Moonlily says...

Thank you! I just don't want to overwhelm anyone and understand if there are some topics others might not be comfortable with.:)

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Mon May 20, 2024 2:08 am
Inferno says...

Hi, Avian! I would love it if a Tawny Owl could deliver me a review on either my:
Worst Than Fire | Part 1
or
Worst Than Fire | Part 2
Either is fine with me! (I honestly just want to improve in any way possible...) thanks in advance. (if you can't get to it, that's fine)
An apple a day keeps the doctor away... if you throw it hard enough.

It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore