z

Young Writers Society

Who wants a review? You do!

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:39 am
Junel says...

Hey!

I'm Junel and I want to review your work! I will review just about anything, but like most people I have my favorite things.

1. Novels/Chapters
I love to review these and it doesn't matter if it is chapter one or chapter 50. I will review the entire thing if you want or just specific chapters, but I will make sure to go back and read everything so that it makes sense.
I'll go over any grammatical errors that I see, what I think of the overall plot, the character development, the descriptions, and anything else that I see that you might want to change to make your story even better!
2. Short stories
These are also super fun to review and I love reading them! I review much in the same way that I would a novel or chapter.
3. Poetry
I will review poetry, but I am not the best at doing these. I'll go over the theme, vocabulary, and anything else that seems important.

I try to make sure that my reviews are helpful to the writer because I know that although the simple compliments although fun to receive aren't very helpful to making your piece better. Still, I will tell you what is good about your piece so you can do it more and learn. We can't be the perfect writer without figuring out our writing flaws and I want to help you find yours! :)

Get requesting!

Please include the link to your piece or first chapter otherwise I might not review.
Last edited by Junel on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Slainté.
-Junel

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:17 pm
Costa says...

Well, if you're interested in reviewing big novels, I can help you with that! :o

I've an ongoing story that's constantly receiving edits, so new input is always helpful. Is there a limit how much I can request? Because it's currently at chapter 22 (over 100k words total, fair warning) and everything could use a look-over.

The start is over here, so feel free to tackle as much as you're willing.

Thanks. :)

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:45 pm
AnarchyWolf says...

I'd love a review on my story. The newest chapters have a lot of reviews so you don't really have to review those, but chapters four to six have virtually none, so a review on those would be great.

-AnarchyWolf
Don't resist the water. Welcome it.

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:31 am
View Likes
Junel says...

@AnarchyWolf I have just finished reviewing chapter 4, I will try to get around to the rest real soon.
@Costa I took a brief look at your book and your not lying it is long, but I will review it. It just might take me a week or two.
Slainté.
-Junel

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:39 am
Costa says...

Junel wrote:I took a brief look at your book and your not lying it is long, but I will review it. It just might take me a week or two.

Take your time - this is nowhere close to being done. :)

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:59 am
yizhongt says...

Hey there, could you review:

Heroes of Aldrizhon (Prologue & Chapter 1)

If it's not too much to ask, could you review its subsequent chapters as well?

Thanks in advance!

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:42 pm
JuliasSneezer says...

*Waves awkwardly* Hi! Remember me?

I was wondering, if you have the time, could you please go on ahead and review the newest chapter of 'The Cave'? I'll go on ahead and put in the link! :D

The Cave - Chapter VII - Emergency Green Sweatpants, and Imminent Death

Please, don't do it if you don't have the time! Thank you much!
"When in doubt, improvise!"
-Winny the woodpecker

Random avatar

Reviews: 13
Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:42 am
RachitBansal says...

I am a new member here, I want reviews

Within

Streets

Caged songs
-Rachit Bansal

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:47 am
TheOneNamedZoe says...

Please review my prequel and first chapter!!! :smt001

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:34 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

I could use some reviewing of my newest novel. Please let me know what you think.

The Elder Scrolls: Escape ~ Prologue

If you see others in my portfolio that you would like to read, please don't hesitate. I love feed back. All kinds.

I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy