50%

Total votes : 2

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:50 am
zelithon says...

Why Jenny left Justin

Dear Jenny,
It seems so long ago yet it wasn’t. Mere hours ago you still loved me, and I loved you. Not that I don’t love you now of course. But you don’t love me back.
My heart bleeds but soon it will scar and toughen. Even if it will lessen the pain I don’t want that; I want you. You are perfection, once you have perfection it is hard, if at all possible to move on. My first love. My only love. My best friend. Closer than family. They say young love never lasts I don’t agree. I will always love you, even when you have forgotten me. After all we may never see each other again.
I want to say I am sorry, no, I am not asking for forgiveness I don’t deserve it. I only want to offer an explanation and my apology.
I should have told you and asked for your opinion, I know that now.

Ending #1
It was so cute, I couldn’t help myself I knew you were allergic but I got her anyway. I will name her Jenny, after you. I am sorry I got a puppy.

Love,
Justin

Ending #2
When I told you I thought you would be proud of me, and happy I had finally found something worth doing with my life. Those kids need me, and as much as I would like to bail and stay with you I know I must help them, give them a better chance. It would be selfish to put my own feelings before the lives of those starving, homeless, orphaned and most of all uneducated African children. I will be teaching them all how to read, and do math. I will teach them about life, and maybe even love.
I am sorry, but I have no regrets.

Love,
Justin

Critiques welcome! This is my first "romantic" piece. I think it was good practice because I have no dealings in romance myself, also Ending one is suposed to be relitively ridiculous.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:23 pm
Mattie says...

Well, if that's all you got, it would be wise to lengthen it.
If it was just practice, then okay. I think you could get even more practice if you gave us a background of sorts like how they met and what exactly did go wrong. The whole letter thing is a bit cliche, and kind of akward to read with nothing else to it. We have no story line or plot. It just is. You made Justin kind of ramble. I think even if you just expanded on the letter it would be great. Maybe also add to Jenny's part? This was short, yet sweet. I'd love to read a follow-up after some corrections or rearranging has been done. Of course, #2 was the best. ;)

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Tue May 02, 2006 3:54 am
Karma says...

Hey, Zellie!

Haha! So you finally began posting here! I win! *maniacal laughter*

*hem*, sorry...

I think that the letters got sort of scrambled you should have it bold where it says
'Ending #1' and 'Ending #2' otherwise, awesome!
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian