z

Young Writers Society

Lost in Love

205 Reviews

Reviews: 205
Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:29 pm
Kagi says...

He hoped she would come.
He was ready fo her. He could feel it, tonight was the night. She was his for a night, one magical night when they could be together.
He rubbed his hands together as he shuddered in pleasure at the thought of her. Her hair, soft and flowing, her eyes, warm and brown, her lips, oh her lips, so perfect, so full.

It was cold. He need warmth, he needed her.

And then she came.
Last edited by Kagi on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Got YWS?

If, when you mean to type yes you type yws, you know you belong. :P

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:32 pm
Lydia1995 says...

Hey Kagi!

Wow, that was a very short story haha :) But I actually like it, it's nice and simple and that's a good thing it allows for us to really see the simplicity of the emotions. Perhaps though you could write it in first person and in the present tense because this would allow for the emotions to come through more strongly and also make them seem more real. Just a suggestion.

Also I would quite like to know a little bit more of what happened - what happened after she came?

Anyways, keep writing :)
Lydia
Thinking about what you COULD achieve will get you no where. You've got to chase your dreams.
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=92400 - Need a review?

205 Reviews

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:11 pm
Kagi says...

Before you read,
This is not my work. This is my little sister's, you see one day I forgot to logout as I often do. I came back online to find a message saying my storybook post had been moved to romantic short stories. I was like, WHUT? I never posted a storybook. Then I found out my sister had, you see I often forget to logout and my sister is forever watching me write and reply to comments on YWS. I guess, she saw her chance and grabbed it.

I'm surprised at how well she can write at twelve for the standard here. I didn't have the heart to delete so it's still here. Just letting y'all know this piece was not written by Kagi but by Kagi's little sister.

He hoped she would come.
He was ready fo her. He could feel it, tonight was the night. She was his for a night, one magical night when they could be together.
He rubbed his hands together as he shuddered in pleasure at the thought of her. Her hair, soft and flowing, her eyes, warm and brown, her lips, oh her lips, so perfect, so full.

It was cold. He need warmth, he needed her.

And then she came.
Got YWS?

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:06 am
vampireacademyfreak3 says...

your sisters got some talent
"peace and guns"

205 Reviews

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:56 am
Kagi says...

She would thank you kidnly dear, if she were here.
Got YWS?

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:16 pm
jenmarie says...

i agree with Lydia
it's nice and simple and that's a good thing it allows for us to really see the simplicity of the emotions.

i will be frank to you kagi
i love your sister soooooooo much!!
i know she will be a great writer in the near future.

to kagi's sister
if you'll post again.. tell me ok?
haha
~jenjen

i love you. and won't get tired of saying i love you.

jheron

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:11 pm
bsbfan19 says...

Oh my god your sister did this!! Its really good at 12 years old, she should make an account and join us!! She already has the talent and everything and I'd love to see more of her work. Tell her she did an awesome job and to keep on writting even if its for fun. :)
"i will not bow"

Reviews: 4
Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:59 am
TheEaseDropper says...

Good. Short, very short. But it was short sweet and to the point, which is always awesome.
TheEaseDropper :)

Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus