z

Young Writers Society

No Title Yet

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Tue May 24, 2005 2:43 pm
Kay Kay says...

Yeah! My writers block is finally over! Hopefully I can continue on this one and not get stumped. I'm having to type this by memory so I might redo it later. So tell me whatcha think....

Prologue:

Maybe things would have been better if I had never met Clayton Goodson. Maybe, then I could have had a chance to have a good or at least a plesent summer, but I doubt it. How could anyone have a nice summer in those circumstances is beyond me. But things didn't happen that way.
I guess you could say that I wanted to do it. Or that he tricked me into it. All I wanted was to have a good time, not this. Anything is better than this. I wanted to show him that I wasn't some little miss goody two shoes, but things weren't supposed to happen this way.

I know it's short, but I wanted to leave you guys in mystery so that you'll keep reading. After I get some of it done, if you have a title suggestion for me let me know. I can't think of a title and it's killing me cuz usually I have the title first.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue May 24, 2005 3:05 pm
Areida says...

It's sort of hard to tell from this little bit, but at the moment it seems pretty typical... maybe once you get going it'll be better. Right now, however, it's no different from any other teen romance novel I've ever read. Make it stand out.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:52 am
Hope says...

I think it's pretty good I mean you could describe things a bit more. As for the title it's hard to think of one yet, because I don't know much about the story. I would like to read more though.

Hope
(aka)-Hopie

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:55 am
Kay Kay says...

Thanx a bunch. I might be continuing on this but maybe not cuz I've had a major writers block and it's like coming back. Makes me want to scream. If I dont' continue on this one then I should have a new one in a couple of days.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:00 pm
plutogirl says...

i think it's a good way to open i agree it leaves the reader in mystery but it also leaves you open to a lot of possibilites for the plot too

The mind of man is capable of anything - because everything is in it, all the past as well as all the future.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness