z

Young Writers Society

Love is a Tangible Constant /P

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:45 am
Incandescence says...

Removed.
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:58 am
Elizabeth says...

I honestly.... I liked the way you wrote this, but there was this odd feeling to it that make me twinge beneath it...
Aso I got confused and I think you are a very sick person.
But I still love you Brad, all of us do. We all do.

The very end, you said she leaned TOO far out the window...
Did she meet the wet, hard cement as well?

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:08 am
Chevy says...

I liked all of it however, I don't see how the first two paragraphs fit the others.
As always when reading your stories/poems, I was distracted with the idea if this was all true or not. Either way, it was a good story...interesting how it ended because I really couldn't tell where it was going. The note, and the third paragraph were my favorites for some reason. And just out of curiousity, why is it called Love is a Tangible Constant?
o.O Oh wait...I think I get how the first two paragraphs tie in now.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:29 am
ConvolutedEmpty says...

I loved it. You took me through it all; beginning to end, and had me aching to read it again, just so I could really absorb the words. Now I'm itching to write. Incredible how when one meets skill infinitely superior to theirs they feel a sudden need to surpass it, even though they know they won't. Wonderful writing, glad I found this today.
Words are spilling out like endless rain into a paper cup, they slither while they pass. They slip away across the universe... Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting thorough my open mind possessing and caressing me..

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare