z

Young Writers Society

Swaying Over the Borderline

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:02 am
View Likes
iheartbooks says...

What happens if you had something good, and then you lost it? Your own ignorance and pride lost you the most important thing in your life. What if your own ignorance and pride lost you your life? But more importantly, what if you realize that the one person who kept your life going… didn’t actually love you as much as you loved them? How do you deal with that? Do you cry for days on end? Weeks? Months? Are you supposed to try to get them back? Could you throw a fit, would that fix it? Maybe just sit back and pray to God things will work out in your favor? Or do you live with it? I only ask because… what if you can’t? What if you try to live with it, deal with your mistake, and realize you can’t? You only end up a certified wreck, sobbing on your bathroom floor, blood spilling onto the tiles and mixing with spilled liquor.
What, I ask you as life spills out of a broken-heart, swaying over the borderline of depressed and suicidal, do you do then?
"As the hungry are deprived of food, I am deprived of sympathy for those who deprive me of my sanity." ~Anonymous

532 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 532
Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:53 am
GeeLyria says...

Hi there ilovebooks

It's amazing how you said so much in a few words. How you made me think. How your writing captivated and amazed me. How you wrote so many things in the most consice way. I would obviously love to read more from you, perhaps from this same piece, but I can't say this should be longer, that's just my wish. Maybe if I was heart broken like your character, I would've burst out crying as I read it.

Yup. You're a great writer, my friend. Keep it up! ^_^

~Solly<3
Noob is a state of being, not a length of time. ~Ego

"Serás del tamaño de tus pensamientos; no te permitas fracasar."

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:10 am
Teresabanosg says...

Wow. I don't even know how to describe this. I loved it so much. I definitely felt it. Like, felt it. There's so much depth in these few lines. While reading this, I felt like crying although I've never been heart broken.
This is beautiful. I don't have words to explain how much I liked it. This is beautiful. I hope to read more from you!
Keeo on writing! :)
Teresa
Am I crazy enough?

Reviews: 2
Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:14 am
Tatu says...

I, personally, have never felt like that, but you certainly made it understandable. I really like this piece and i would like to read more of your work, but i believe this piece is perfect.
“To teach is to learn twice.”
- Joseph Joubert

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela