z

Young Writers Society

Mommy

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:26 pm
Rascalover says...

I was being selfish, ungrateful. I never thought of anyone but me, but I never wanted to kill myself until I met you. You make me feel like the lowest piece of scum on Earth. You will never be proud of me because in your eyes, I can do nothing right. I should have never been born, a mistake from the start. You only wanted your perfect son, but we came two for the price of one. He was the apple of your eye; you were disgusted with each breath I took. I was spoiled; I was unthankful, unappreciative. A cold hearted bitch is what you called me, reminding me everyday how much you hate girls; they’re too hard to raise, told everyone to be glad I wasn’t their daughter. Sometimes I’m so angry I want to rip my face off and claw my eyeballs out until the blood gushes. Sometimes I’m so sad I can’t stop the tears from coming into my dreams. Even though, the truth is I’m just as disgusted with myself because I know all the things you say are true. I’m so tired, emotionally exhausted. You can pull the wool over everyone’s eyes, but I can see straight through your bullshit; maybe that’s why you hate me.

Momma
Mommy
Mom
Mother

Bitch

I hate myself even more than you hate me because I was raised that way. All the other little girls were prettier, smarter than me; you hated that you got stuck with me as a daughter. I’ll never be good enough for you. I could just vomit thinking about you. Please just leave me alone, get out of my head. I can’t take it any more. I’m slowly deteriorating before my eyes. Look at what I have become: a self absorbed, self conscious, low self esteemed, cold hearted bitch. Mommy are you happy now?
Last edited by Rascalover on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:57 pm
creativemuse1 says...

My goodness, I can totally feel the hate in this story. You showed us not told us the feelings. This is really good.
I never thought of any but me
Maybe put anyone else?
Good job. Keep writing.
:)Life is full of hard times and good times. Lift your chin up, Ladies and Gentlemen.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:27 pm
purpleandblue22 says...

Hey! Here to review!

I love the emotion in this piece. I can litterally feel the anger comming off the computer screen.

Rascalover wrote:You only wanted your perfect son, but we came two for the price as one.

That was the only problem I saw, and I think it was a typo.

I have absolutly nothing else bad to say.

Keep writing,
--Bee--
"When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often suprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."Ralph Waldo Emerson

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:56 pm
cityofdragons says...

This was really deep and I enjoyed it. I totally feel your pain (well sorta) because my step mom has done horrible things to me. I really enjoyed the emotion though (Not that i'm laughing or anything) but it was really nice :) good job:)
Like a dragon, I'll spread my wings and fly. Fly far away from this hatred planet and fly somewhere deep, where I shall be alone. My imagination is paradise.

"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken