z

Young Writers Society

Why hellooo!

Random avatar

Reviews: 313
Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:32 pm
TylynRae says...

Okay guys! There's this really cool group called I'm Wiccan and proud of it! And there are like... three members. Which is really depressing. So I'm writing this to hopefully find more members that are also Wiccan.

Firstly, if you aren't Wiccan, pleaase do not diss this note. I'll respect you if you respect me =]
And secondly, also for those who aren't wiccan, if you have any questions about the religion at all, feel free to ask and I'll answer to the best of my ability!
And thirdly, for those who ARE wiccan, JOIN OUR GROUP! We have a tab for discussions and all sorts of neat little things like that.

So... thats about it!
TylynTyrannosaurus<3 (tydecker777)

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:47 pm
michaeld says...

That is so cool that you are Wiccan! I have a Wiccan friend so that's pretty awesome! I am not Wiccan but am actually Christian but don't worry. I respect ALL religions so don't think I'm trying to convert you ;) Also I thought that it was pretty awesome that you posted this knowing that some people wouldn't exactly be nice about it so I respect you for that! Yeah that's pretty much it :P Keep writing!!!
"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." ~ Anton Chekhov

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:01 pm
Confused.pirate says...

I read an amazing book and the main character was a Wiccan. I think that's pretty neat! Good luck with your group! :)
"The differences in life are what create the challenges which open the door to discovery."

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:24 pm
Veritas says...

Hey! I'm Christian, but don't worry about that, I'm not here to diss you or anything :) I was just super curious because I've heard of the religion but i never knew what it was about.....what is it about? I'm not going to disrespect it all, I promise. I'm actually genuinely curious ...
The words you write reflect your soul. Make every word count.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:50 am
pettybage says...

And lo the Lord said striketh downeth the Wicca with thy stone or sea shell or knobby sticketh upon the Wiccan cranium, for the trumpet of the glory calls the lamb of the sheppard to rise againeth from the gnashing teeth of darkness of the father of lies who is fallen down from heaven for performing Wicca for the other giants that walked the earth. For I am a jealous God and thy shall noteth performeth Wiccan acts nor shall thou eateth shrimps or squids, for he who soils the circumcised with prawns shall be beaten with a stone or sea shell or knobby sticketh upon the unclean cranium, for the trumpet of the glory calls the lamb of the sheppard to rise againeth from the gnashing teeth of darkness of the father of lies who is fallen down from heaven for performing Wicca for the other giants that walked the earth. For I looked and said lo! let there be a rain of frogs.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
— Martin Luther King Jr.