z

Young Writers Society

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Twitterized)

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:23 am
rayhutch5 says...

This was so incredibly epic that I don't even know what to say. I absolutely adore the idea of it and how much you took advantage of the comic potential. This so made my day and I hope that you do more of these! Awesome work!

Rachael :D
"Everything has beauty, just not everyone sees it." -Jen Meyers

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:38 pm
originalhobbit says...

This is great, it totally made my day. I love how cocky Harry is, and how the posts are in chronological order, it's a nice touch. My favorite post has to be "OMG, these spiders are the size of a car!", It perfectly sums up that part of the books. However, I would have liked to have posts by more of the characters, that would have been really interesting and there would be a lot more potential for humor, in my opinion.
"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." ~Harvey Fierstein

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:34 pm
sarahjane97 says...

Wow, I am literally in love with this. I'm a Harry Potter fanatic, but I don't take it too seriously. It was hilarious to see Harry acting...well...not like Harry. As others before me have said, please make more! This is such a original idea!!! :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 100
Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:39 am
NaRachel says...

Soooooo funny! Thanks for the laughs :)
"You grow, you grow like tornado
You grow from the inside
Destroy everything through
Destroy from the inside
Erupt like volcano
You flow from the inside
You kill everything through
You kill from the inside"

"Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein