z

Young Writers Society

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Twitterized)

Reviews: 1
Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:50 am
prabpdl says...

[flash=]This is really great and fun to read[/flash]. Even though I have never read Harry Potter Books in my life this was really funny and exciting to read. I'm amazed how you could write a whole story in such less sentences. You should really write a twitter page for Harry potter.
giving enough to get enough?

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:59 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Hi there. This was really funny! I've read all of these books and agree, you should do the entire series like this. I read this three times and it's funnier and funnier each time! xD Great. 'Like'. Let me know if you have ANYTHING else like this to review. Simply amazing. Keep up the great work!

--Angel
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:53 pm
View Likes
WaywardBird says...

OMYGOD THIS IS THE FUNNIEST F*CKIN THING I'VE READ ALL DAY. you should create a twitter account and post them on there, you know, like recap the entire series. People have made spoof politian accounts, why not Harry Potter? My only complaint is that I don't know if british people say 'thunk' for 'think'. Do they? I'm not british myself; maybe you are and I should just shut up. But that is my ONLY complaint.
Latina est TUMOROSUS senes ita sortem.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:11 am
BerlynRae says...

one problem
"Chillen in Ron Weasley’s #flyingcar … NDB! "
whats NDB Stand for?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is even if we're apart, I'll always be with you. I'll always be with you.
~Winnie The Pooh

Random avatar

Reviews: 8
Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:34 am
wasp92277 says...

very well written from a twitter point of view
i do have to say that is by far the best summary of a harry potter book ever written
congradulations

keep up the good work and don't EVER give up.
wasp92277

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:34 am
chloe13 says...

HAHA! I laughed so hard at "chillin in Ron Weasley's car" This is so original and clever! For the love of god, keep writing:D

Reviews: 4
Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:45 pm
parasdahal says...

Bloody Hell, that was good!

One thing, though, I found odd was the attitude of the Harry. But still, it made me laugh a lot. Keep writing for other books too!!

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:56 pm
iampaulop says...

Oh GOD ! You are GENIUS ! I love reading this one :D You had summarized the book very well I mean for the person who read the book point of view I seen the important events happened in that book and in what way? Twitter! haha... I'm using twitter so Im very happy to read this. Keep working on the other books LOL
It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities

Paul Zione

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:51 pm
Baconator says...

Magically epicly hilarious! I'm curious about one thing though. What does "NDB" mean in
Chillen in Ron Weasley’s #flyingcar … NDB!
I'm not too familiar with texting jargon, so many other readers might have that same issue. But for the most part it's probably a well known term. Stories don't explain what every confusing word means. They expect the reader to already know it most of the time.

Other than that what you have created is a very to the book yet extremely humorus summerization of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. You have already been told this, but the voice of your Harry doesn't at all add up with the real Harry's voice. But then again it wouldn't be anywhere near as funny or entertaining if you did mangage to recreate his voice. So don't worry about this too much. Most original summary I have ever read! Keep up the great work! :)

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:46 am
Nike says...

I find this amusing!!! LOL

Nike :)

Keep Writing!
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

96 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 96
Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:41 am
noninjaes says...

Short and funny. It sums up Chamber Of Secrets in less than 10 mins. But It would of been better with more detail.
Noni Naps Through Nano
NaPoWriMo 2016
Stories Not Otherwise My Own

AnnieJaePayne
The Three Ninjateers
Being awesome since Jan 2012.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:54 pm
smvanr says...

So funny!! I actually think you could make this longer, to include some of the other details of the book. Like "spent detention replying to lockhart's fans... i'd almost rather see snape" or something about Dobby breaking his arm with the Bludger.
That way you're actually almost telling the story through twitter. It would make the post a lot longer... but it'd be funny. x3 I just liked it a lot :D

Also, when Harry's chilling in Ron's flying car... I think you meant to say "NBD"? Or maybe not. I don't know. XD

That was basically it. Nice job! :D

~Stef

139 Reviews

Reviews: 139
Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:13 pm
paperbackheart says...

Totally do the whole series! That would be so awesome!

I loved this and I love Twitter. It rules!

But you should add some other people's posts. That would be cool too.

BTW you put Kguys. Please seperate it.

On to another pointless review!
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles. -Anonymous.

Reviews: 2
Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:09 pm
Tictac268 says...

This was freaking hilarious! Make more! Make more!
Impossible is just an opinion.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:25 pm
PurpleEurope says...

@PurpleEurope thinks that was wicked! Totally beasty. Make some more! Katie out #azkaban style
PotterheadFranklinArthurMacKenzietheFourth<3

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
— William Shakespeare