z

Young Writers Society

The Conspiring Of Fingertips

153 Reviews

Reviews: 153
Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:38 pm
snickerdooly says...

Inspiration conspires at the tips of my fingers, never reaching the keyboard but always forming words in my head.

The block of writers that form together in the world conspire to write masterpieces, with the linking of many words, a writer can create a story or poem that is something of a legend.

Words travel fast like a fire in the dry lands of the desert,

Words can be memorized and repeated over time.

Faster and faster the flames of words grow higher and higher, covering thousands of miles, shaping minds and affecting the lives of thousands if not millions of people.

That is our goal as writers, to be heard.

We as writers were not made to be seen and not heard, though we are loud in our own ways.

We are strong and powerful.

Most writers write about things in their lives, feelings, emotions, events. Bad things that happen, good things that happen, crazy things and stupid things, all the things in the world are somewhere written in words.

But there has got to be millions of things that are never written, never remembered, things that are only in our minds. We may think of beautiful words that sound crisp and perfect, things that would take our breath away if we ever read them on paper. But they never make it to the white canvas.

I guess that’s the beauty of it, of words. Like no matter how many times you write something descriptive about a flower, it can be stunning and distinctly different each time. Maybe that aspect is just something unique about the English language but I have the feeling that other languages are the same way, maybe even more so.

I’ve read abundant amounts of stories, poems, and single words that have changed my life in ways that I would have never imagined. They’ve given me new words to think about and write, resourceful ways to explain what I’m thinking and new ways to see life, kind of like a kaleidoscope that is filled with different colors and hues.

I guess inspiration really does conspire at the fingertips,which results in that rare moment when your fingers do reach the keyboard and you know that words are truly extraordinary.

Spoiler! :
Don't forget to comment, like and review :)
Last edited by snickerdooly on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Characters cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." Helen Keller

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:28 am
View Likes
Joanne Adylse Lynne says...

Brilliant, you presented what we as avid writers, who make use of our senses and power of observation feel at many times.

Hold on, look at the second last paragraph. You might have misspelled "kaleidoscope".

I love the way you put it. The beautiful, breathtaking conspiration of fingertips.
http://silentoddity.blogspot.com

I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition- something I saw on a classmate's T-shirt.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:00 am
icanbefixed says...

The only thing I had a problem on was this:
snickerdooly wrote:I guess inspiration really does conspire at the fingertips. Which results in that rare moment when your fingers do reach the keyboard and you know that words are truly extraordinary.

Can you change it to where it says "... conspire at the fingertips, which results in that rare moment..."

After that, you may have reached your optimum level of perfection.
Love,
Fixed. <3
The hardest mountain to climb will have the greatest view. Everything at a different angle: memories serve as double vision, a view from the valleys as well as the precipice. But everything that goes up must come down.The descent from the peak will be twice as graceful & three times as difficult

"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll