z

Young Writers Society

New Words

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:49 am
peanutgallery007 says...

Well, here are a few words I use, more or less. My friends look at me weird when I do though

1. Disgustipating (adj): combination of disgusting and constipation; something so disgusting your intestines seem to constrict and/or bunch up.
"Did you see that disgustipating booger hanging out of her nose? She needs to learn to use tissues."

2. Gunshart (n): the little bit of shart that comes out when you fire a gun that happens to have a hard recoil to it.
"Jeez, that AK47 is no BB pistol. I think I may have gunsharted a little."
Have a peanut =)

Try your hand at my poetry contest!

Proud LGBT supporter.

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:46 pm
youspeakinpoetry says...

These words are hilarious, and oddly connected. The latter in particular just so precisely fits a situation, making it specific, exact, and wonderful. I don't shoot things, so I've no reason to use it, but am glad to have it added to by lexicon all the same! The first word is just slightly terrifying...but in a good way. Excellent work.
youspeakinpoetry.tumblr.com

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:54 pm
paintingtherain97 says...

I'm not sure what to say to this. I used to try to make up words. These are funny, though. They sound like something high school guys would say in everyday conversation. It was cool how you defined the words like a dictionary, too. All in all, good words. What contest is this for, exactly? I'm kind of interested now. Lol.
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known..." A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens.

Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author