z

Young Writers Society

Dumping The Boy

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:59 pm
FreshMeat says...

Deleted for plagiarism.
“People have a habit of inventing fictions they will believe wholeheartedly in order to ignore the truth they cannot accept.”
― Libba Bray

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:22 am
bagelbaby says...

I love this.. SO MUCH. This part's true with a lot of girls because lots of guys are stupid :)

I hate your stupid friends. Every time I step into a room and they’re there, I feel as if I lose IQ points.

But that's not the point here. This was too good. Thanks for writing this.. It made my day! :D
-bagelbaby <3

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:53 am
View Likes
shiney1 says...

Hmm...

Honestly I liked and did not like this at the same time. I have to say, this is pretty well-thought through when you look at it. I love the originality and the smoothness, and it's got attitude, which adds points for voice. I'm glad this is not another one of those annoying cliche break-up sob stories I see so much on YWS.

But, when you really look at this form, I doubt the guy will be the one with the actual problem. A snobbish sounding girl like this will have a pretty tough time finding love if this what she looks at and the attitude she carries around while doing it. Plus, many of these things is what makes a person who they are, so that guy will have to change himself a lot to satisfy her.

But, that is the only problem I, personally, had with this. Overall it's a pretty cool idea.
"If you ever have a problem don't say 'Hey God I have a big problem.' Rather 'Hey Problem... I have a big God and it's all going to be okay."

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 pm
Lumi says...

Locked for plagiarism.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl