z

Young Writers Society

chapter 2

Reviews: 0
Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:54 pm
cookie101 says...

claire turned to face the ebony gates of her school-on the other side there was violet.and trouble.not good.
i keep my head down in my lessons-violet would tease me and call me names becuase apparently getting a higher grade than violet in avendale high is a horrible crime.
"claire-get your head out of that stupid diary of yours" says gena my best friend."now what have you got for question 2?"
i love gena i mean seriously she's my best(and only i have to admit) friend.and no i am not hopelessly sad it's just that 2 months ago i was the new girl,who threatened princess violets ego-so i had to be blanked to make violet feel secure.that chick has problems.

i've got an AWESOME new nickname for violet.hitler.gotta go more later.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:40 pm
ErBear says...

Spoiler! :
Claire turned to face the ebony gates of her school. On the other side there was Violet, who meant trouble. Not good.
I keep my head down in my lessons; otherwise Violet would tease me and call me names becuase apparently getting a higher grade than Violet in Avendale High is a horrible crime.

"Claire! Get your head out of that stupid diary of yours!" says Gena, my best friend. "Now what have you got for question 2?"

I love Gena. I mean, seriously! She's my best (and only) friend. And no, I am not hopelessly sad about it. It's just that 2 months ago, I was the new girl, the one who threatened Princess Violet's ego. I had to be blanketed to make Violet feel secure. That chick has problems.

i've got an AWESOME new nickname for violet.hitler.gotta go more later.

Hey Cookie!

I've got a couple notes.

1) I made some corrections to the spelling and grammar mistakes in your story. Click on the spoiler to see them. Unfortunately, there were a lt of them. Try to work on that. (:

2) I kind of missed the plot in this piece. I understand that this is chapter two, but it is very short with minimal detail. Maybe talk more about how she felt about "Princess Violet", her school, and Gina. Does she like her school? What about her teachers?

Spoiler! :
3) Do not call Violet Hitler. I am just going to say this now. Do not. He was a terrible man and did many terrible things, and many people are sensitive to the subject, myself included. Just don't.

Other than those suggestions, keep writing! I see a lot of potential in you and your story! (:

Taylor
~formerly Ilovebubbles123

"There's only one thing
to do
three words
for you.
Ooh, I love you.

There's only one way
to say
those three words
that's what I'll do.
Ooh, I love you. "

For you.

I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline