z

Young Writers Society

Options chapter 2:Corner Alley

Reviews: 0
Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:05 pm
Name2533 says...

************taken out for makeover********
Last edited by Name2533 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:28 am
vampireacademyfreak3 says...

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. I walked to school. I took the alley way to school. I felt an erie feeling. I walked around corner. The feeling got stronger. Something grabbed my waist and pulled me away from the next turn. There was a force holding me to the wall.

UM........ yeah so not a big fan of how you phrased this instead you could of said

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. As I took the alley way to school I couldnt help but feel erie. Walking around the corner it only got stronger. Something grabbed my waist and forced me against the brick walls.

then again thats just my oponion. I also though it was a little too short for a chapter and on the last line you spelled dying wrong.

If it was longer with a little improvement and proper grammer I think it would have been a lot better. :D
"peace and guns"

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:31 am
Alliaaryn5665 says...

Hi,

Grammar alert! Have you forgetten the rules of English? I do that sometimes too. There are some serious spelling errors!
You spelled dying wrong and a few other things if I remember correctly. That was WAY too short to be a chapter. If you put it all together it could be, maybe, a paragraph. It would have been better if you could have played into where the mother was going and why. What's her school's name? Maybe even what time it was. Then again this is just my opinion. Oh, and the first "paragraph" was sooo choppy. You repeated a word that you didn't need to. You could have blended the sentences together for better sentence structure and flow. It needs some work and length but overall, I liked it.

Farewell,
A.
You think you are any different from me,or yourfriends?Or this tree?If you listenhard enough,you canhear every living thingbreathing together.You canfeel everything growing.We are all living togethereven if most folksdon't act like it.We all havethe same roots,and we are allbranches of the sametree.

Reviews: 0
Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:32 pm
Name2533 says...

Dudes sorry i would have a beta thing but i am this from a phone since we cant get a computer.....so bye we cant even aford these phones so ya bye see you in four years when. I have graduated high school. And can afford a phone ...and stuff. BYE!!!!!!

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn