z

Young Writers Society

Automatically in Love: Bill Kaulitz Fantasy Ch. 2

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:28 pm
TokioHotelVampire says...

BZZ.BZZZZ. "What about that band in town for a few weeks?" "I listened to their music and they were wicked awesome!" "I thought I saw the singer walking his dog to the park. Then talking to some girl." I jumped up when my radio started playing the morning show on 101.5 and groaned.
The news that Tokio Hotel is in our town for vacationis spreading fast. No one knows it was me Bill had been hanging out with, but it's nice to know I have my own little secret. He hadn't been able to hang out once I had gotten home, but was more than happy to talk to me. Now it's Wednesday and I still haven't been able to hang out with Bill, only talk with him. He did promise me a surprise today though. I wonder what it is.
The school day's almost out and I'm in science class. We're learning about sex-ED. It's so embaressing! I don't know why, but it is! I'm just doodling in my notebook when I hear my name.
"What?"
"Lexis, this is for you." The teacher hands me a note and a box. I read the note. It says that a silver convertable is going to be getting me from school today instead of me taking the bus. There's another note on the box.

Put this on after school. I'll have another surprise for you when I get you. Love, Bill

I start to take the ribbon off carefully, but I feel all eyes on me. I look up and almost scream.
"Is my opening a box so interesting?"
"Better than this lesson!" Some one yelled.
"Why don't you go out in the hall and open it, for a little privacy if it's that important to you," the teacher offers. I realize we have 3 minutes before the bell so I put everything in my bag and walk out the room with the box and notes.
I sit at the empty desk outside the room and make sure no one is in the hall before I take the ribbon off entirely. I open the box and gasp. It was a purple, sleevless dress with black lace with a flower pattern draped over it. It looks like it goes down right below my knees then has a small trail in the back. On top of it is a choker with what looks like a circular container of blood since the red liquid swayed in it. I saw some black tights also and a new pair of dock martens, but these go up to my calf it looks like and they buckle and zip up.The outfit he has picked out for me is georgous and I wonder what we're doing tonight.
The bell rings and I run into the bathroom to change.
~~*~~
Everybody's staring at me as I walk out the school. Some are drooling, some are snickering, some are looking jelous. I feel lucky to have Bill, even if he is just my friend. No one knowing I truely know him is amazing and I laugh as I think this. I check my makeup and wild hair one more time in my small mirror before I walk through the school doors and into the horrifying sunlight. I put my black sunglasses on and look for a silver convertable.
Silver covertables are rare, so it should be easy. But there's one with the roof down. It's not Bill though. A woman is driving and no one else is in the car. I see one more and the window is rolling down.
"LEXIS!" An arm waves out the window. I smile and cautiously run to him. "It's so good to see you again. You look beautiful."
"Thank you Bill. I love the outfit. You look wicked too." He's wearing a black Green day t-shirt and a black jacket over it. His pants are a dark blue with chains on the pocket. His hair is slicked back, showing his handsome face with his usual make-up.
"Is that your complement for insult?"
"Complement," I say with a laugh.
"Come on in. I want to show you this fantasic place near here." I get in on the other side and smile to myself knowing he was the best.

Britt's Perspective:
I watch as Lexis got into the car and drove off with whoever was driving the car. The dress is spectacular, but it could've been pink. Why purple? And black! Black is the worst color! When that guy shouted her name, he sounded pretty hot! Why is she hanging out with who could be a super hot guy? This isn't fair!
"Britt, are you ok?" My dumb friend, Grace, asks me.
"No, grace. I'm not ok. That girl is probably hanging out with a super hot, european guy while I'm stuck with stupid american guys! I've dated almost every hot guy in the school! I want a european model! He could be."
"What if he's not even that..." I start to drive my pink convertable toward Lexis and her possibly hot date. I speed up a little to catch up. when there's one car between us, I slow down.
She's a loser! She can't have any guy hanging out with her! This is competition.
Mein Herz kämpft
Gegen mich
Wie'n Alien in mir
Ich steh auf
Dreh mich um
Alles blutverschmiert
Ich schau in den Spiegel
Und da steht geschrieben

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:04 pm
jDawn says...

Hey! I'm Jessica and i will be reviewing this today!

I haven't read the first chapter yet, btw

> Show not tell

Comments and corrections are in red

BZZ.BZZZZ. "What about that band in town for a few weeks?" "I listened to their music and they were wicked awesome!" "I thought I saw the singer walking his dog to the park. Then talking to some girl." I jumped up when my radio started playing the morning show on 101.5 and groaned. It should look like this :
" What about that band in town for a few weeks? I listened to their music and they were wicked awesome! I thought I saw the singer walking his dog to the park, then talking to some girl." I jumped up when the radio started playing the morning show on 101.5 and groaned.

The news that Tokio Hotel is in our town for vacation is spreading fast. No one knows it was me Bill had been hanging out with, but it's nice to know I have my own little secret. He hadn't been able to hang out once I had gotten home, but was more than happy to talk to me. Now it's Wednesday and I still haven't been able to hang out with Bill, only talk with him. He did promise me a surprise today though. I wonder what it is.
The school day's almost out and I'm in science class. We're learning about sex-ED. It's so embarrassing! I don't know why, but it is! I'm just doodling in my notebook when I hear my name.
"What?" I asked
"Lexis, this is for you." The teacher hands me a note and a box. I read the note. It says that a silver convertible is going to be getting me from school today instead of me taking the bus. There's another note on the box.

Put this on after school. I'll have another surprise for you when I get you. Love, Bill It should be like this-
Put this on after school. I'll have another surprise for you when I get you.
Love,
Bill

I start to take the ribbon off carefully, but I feel all eyes on me. I look up and almost screamed.
"Is my opening a box so interesting?" Is me opening a box this interesting? I asked, glaring at my classmates.
"Better than this lesson!" Someone yelled.
"Why don't you go out in the hall and open it, for a little privacy if it's that important to you," the teacher offered me. I realize we have three minutes before the bell so I put everything in my bag and walk out the room with the box and notes. Try giving the teacher a name.
I sit at the empty desk outside the room and make sure no one is in the hall before I take the ribbon off entirely. I open the box and gasp. It was a purple, sleeveless dress with black lace with a flower pattern draped over it. It looks like it goes down right below my knees then has a small trail in the back. On top of it is a choker with what looks like a circular container of blood since the red liquid swayed in it. I saw some black tights also and a new pair of dock martens, but these go up to my calf it looks like and they buckle and zip up.The outfit he has picked out for me is gorgeous and I wonder what we're doing tonight. How did he know what size she wears? : )
The bell rings and I run into the bathroom to change.
~~*~~
Everybody was staring at me as I walk out the school. Some are drooling, some are snickering, some are looking jealous. I feel lucky to have Bill, even if he is just my friend. No one knowing I truly know him is amazing and I laugh as I think this. I check my makeup and wild hair one more time in my small mirror before I walk through the school doors and into the horrifying sunlight. I put my black sunglasses on and look for a silver convertible.
Silver convertibles are rare, so it should be easy. But there's one with the roof down. It's not Bill though. A woman is driving and no one else is in the car. I see one more and the window is rolling down.
"LEXIS!" An arm waves out the window. I smile and cautiously run to him. "It's so good to see you again. You look beautiful."
"Thank you Bill. I love the outfit. You look wicked too." He's wearing a black Green day t-shirt and a black jacket over it. His pants are a dark blue with chains on the pocket. His hair is slicked back, showing his handsome face with his usual make-up.
"Is that a complement or an insult?"
"Complement," I say with a laugh.
"Come on in. I want to show you this fantastic place near here." I get in on the other side and smile to myself knowing he was the best.

Britt's Perspective:
I watch as Lexis got into the car and drove off with whoever was driving the car. The dress is spectacular, but it could've been pink. Why purple? And black! Black is the worst color! When that guy shouted her name, he sounded pretty hot! Why is she hanging out with who could be a super hot guy? This isn't fair!
"Britt, are you okay?" My dumb friend, Grace, asks me.
"No, grace. I'm not okay. That girl is probably hanging out with a super hot, european guy while I'm stuck with stupid american guys! I've dated almost every hot guy in the school! I want a european model! He could be."
"What if he's not even that..." I start to drive my pink convertible toward Lexis and her possibly hot date. I speed up a little to catch up. when there's one car between us, I slow down.
She's a loser! She can't have any guy hanging out with her! This is competition. Words such as European and American should be capitalized!

Okay, so this story needs a lot of work, no offense. But it has potential so, keep writing!

- Jessica

And if you have any questions or wish just to chat, shoot me a message
"They can put me in prison but they can't stop my face from breakin' out."

" A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."

-Adam Young, My Hero <3

So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6