z

Young Writers Society

ZLYF News 001

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:10 am
PiesAreSquared says...

By right this should go into fan-fiction, but i will post it here...

Ok this is my news for the galaxy. First, let me tell you something. I am C-3po, nah, just joking. This is my first day in office, and the year is 9999.
Galaxy coast-guards have found an alien not originating from our galaxy. She has been put in a secure facility pending deportation to heaven knows where.
Her name has been put down as Marasiah Fel, and she says she is the princess from the Star Wars Galaxy. Personally I do not believe. She is not going on an exhibition by the way, and the famous Spock has been arrested for the not securing the galactic borders.
The captain of the USS Enterprise James T. Kirk says there are too few men to properly guard the border from illegal immigrants.
Found together with Fel was someone called Countess Dooku. She told border guards, “I’ve become more powerful than any eartherners, even you.” She did not, however, electrocute anyone because there is no such thing as the force around here. Anthony Edward Stark, the Chancellor of The Republic of Milky Way galaxy has said through his spokesman, “They will be deported, but they will be allowed to use their ship to get back to wherever they came from.”
And that’s the news for today, I’ll get back when there is more important news or when there is need of a revision. Have a great day!
The End
The moment you say that one set of moral ideas can be better than another, you are, in fact, measuring them both by a standard, saying that one of them conforms to that standard more nearly than the other. C. S. Lewis

I used to be ZLYF

350 Reviews

Reviews: 350
Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:54 am
Jenthura says...

Hmm, if you wanted to do a Star Wars-Star Trek mix reported as news, then you should have written it like real news. Also, the news anchor (the guy talking) would know nothing about The Force, or C-3PO.
You have a good piece of fanficion here, but it definitely needs work.
Jenthura
-ж-Ж-ж-

133 Reviews

Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:09 pm
PiesAreSquared says...

LOL, i wrote it for the idea, was trying to retain it, it only took a few minutes :P the news anchor would know, as he is supposed to be me
The moment you say that one set of moral ideas can be better than another, you are, in fact, measuring them both by a standard, saying that one of them conforms to that standard more nearly than the other. C. S. Lewis

I used to be ZLYF

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:25 am
Kwantack says...

Hahaha this reminded me of my 8th grade weather report. It's very unique, but maybe make it a little longer.
"The only bad ideas are the ones never tried." - Puck, The Sisters Grimm

133 Reviews

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:31 am
PiesAreSquared says...

8th grade....how old is that?

I used to be ZLYF

Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data