z

Young Writers Society

Lilly Evans' diary 2

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:39 pm
Charlii101 says...

Dear diary
Severus told me all about "Hogwarts" a school i was supposed to be attending to help with my magic, he told me about these Dementors as well. Apparently they guard the Wizard prison Azkaban they scare my, i was slightly worried that i would go to Azkaban for doing that petal thing to Petunia. But Severus said i wouldn't go to Azkaban for that, because it wasn’t bad and i am still underage and when i am eleven i will get to go to Hogwarts and practise magic to learn. i can't wait and me and Severus would be friends for ever i just had one more year and then Hogwarts! But then again i had a fall out with Severus all because my sister was spying on us. He got annoyed because she took the mick out of his shirt i like it, but Petunia asked him if it was his mum's. He got annoyed and made a branch of a tree Petunia was standing under fall on her shoulder. I wasn't happy with him for that! So i waked off leaving him, but i feel so bad so i think i might go to his house soon and say I’m not annoyed with him.
Love Lilly Evans
Last edited by Charlii101 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:52 pm
Emmzziee says...

Oh. NOW I get this whole thing xD
Harry Potter is awesome, and so is this Charlii :)
I love this whole "Dear Diary" situation.
SMILES :D xxx
I want to play a game.

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:35 pm
missfrancesca says...

I love this charlotte! i like your dear diary format and i love the innocence of it and how you retain its sweetness even though the audience know the dangers of the things she speaks about. i feel like i know her! you are unquestionably a good writer!
i seriously think you just have a knack for storywriting: your brilliant x
love the best person you've ever met :D

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:24 am
Lunasol21 says...

Again, loveeeeeee the spinoff. The way you took the little parts of Lily and Severus's relationships from the book and turned it into this was great. The storyline is awesome, I just wish they were a little longer so I could keep reading. Haha
Keep writing! Looking forward to more of Lily Evan's Diary entries.
"Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery!" - Jane Austen

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:07 pm
missfrancesca says...

arr charl, were like your devoted fans x <3 love youuuuuuuuuuuu

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:46 pm
Mikko says...

Yes! We're just following the series! I love it!!!
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:05 pm
bugbug368 says...

Meh. It's okay I suppose. I mean, I like Harry Potter and all, but I'm just not feeling it. Maybe you need to add more, because it's not much to read which makes me want to just click away to a different novel. I'm sorry, but this is tasteless and doesn't do anything for me, so I'm out. :(
Nobody is more obsessed with Jedward than I am...
- bugbug368

You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer