z

Young Writers Society

Lilly Evans' Dairy 4

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:29 pm
Charlii101 says...

Dear Diary
I’m on the train in a very cramped compartment at least I’m away from James Potter and his arrogant friends, i was just sitting there and Severus came and sat opposite to me, we were just talking about house teams Severus said he hoped i would be in Sliverin, and James piped up saying 'who wants to be in Sliverin!' and something about him leaving, his friend then piped up as well Sirius i think it was saying his whole family had been in Sliverin and he was hoping to break the 'curse' they are really stupid it doesn't really matter what house team your in if you ask me! James Potter seemed to stare at Severus in dislike and i couldn't stand the tension no more so I got up telling Severus to find a different compartment, and James Potter the arrogant toad tried to trip Severus up! He disgusts me! How immature can a boy get? He had the same coloured hair a Severus yet not as long, and these little blue eyes that made him look like an angel but really be a devil! I can't believe i have to spend my year with him in my life and his friend Sirius!
Lilly Evans
Last edited by Charlii101 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:15 pm
missfrancesca says...

Well well well charlotte (:
I LOVE THIS DIARY! Its like ben and jerries in story form (:
I love you. you are going to make a tremendous journalist one day

:D x

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:34 pm
View Likes
Alpha says...

Ha!
Sliverin
!
Love it ;)
Keep up the good diary enteries!

Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief