z

Young Writers Society

Lilly Evans' diary 5

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:49 pm
Charlii101 says...

Dear diary
I have just this moment got up to my dorm room and guess what?! My worst nightmare has just started. Professor McGonagall said she would sort us into house teams using this old grubby hat that talked! Imagine that! Anyway my name was first on the list i went up feeling very nervous as i didn't know what would happen, i sat down on the stool provided and the hat was placed gently on my head. Then this booming voice called out saying 'Gryffindor' and one table all road up in cheers, so i took the hat off and sat down at that table, Severus then went up and the hat called out 'Sliverin' and he looked down when he went to sit on the opposite table that was cheering. I turned around to look at him and he smiled an unsteady smile. Next up was James Potter and his friend Sirius both of them ended up on my table, Sirius tried to be nice by telling me to sit next to him and James but i don't forgive that easy! I mean just because we're in the same house team doesn't mean I’d magical forgive them does it?
Love Lilly Evans
Last edited by Charlii101 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:57 pm
Mikko says...

You're amazing! If J.K. Rowling knew what you were doing to her characters she would love you too! Keep writing more of these I want to know what happents next, Please! :)
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:09 am
Eniarrol says...

This is such a nice idea although I think you could make the diary entries longer and more detailed as the events seem to be missing some depth to them that could be applied.
Overall a really good idea and story you have got going on.
I am following this ;)
A hero isn’t defined by winning. Loads of heroes die in the effort. Most of them never get any recognition. No, a hero is just somebody who does the right thing when it would be far, far easier to do nothing.

~Previously SweetMoments

Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato