z

Young Writers Society

Naruto - New Generation X Chapter 2

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:28 pm
ElementalBlood says...

Chapter 2

Not long after, the Anbu returned with a progress report.
“Milord, we have been led to believe the so called killer is in the Hidden Leaf. 30 Anbu await your orders to search for the assassin.”
“No. Do not attack for we do not have proof that this person was the killer or even involved,” the man said calmly. “What is her name?”
The Anbu shook his head. He didn’t know.
“I see. Thank you. I will personally go to the Leaf Village and bring 5 Anbu with me, just in case,” he said as he looked at the Anbu.
“As you command Lord Mizukage.” The Anbu disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving the Mizukage alone.
He sat down at his desk and leaned back in his chair. He looked at an old picture upon his desk. “Father, give me your wisdom,” he whispered. Regaining his feet, he began to pack for his journey.

Rein continued to shoot needles at Komadori.

‘Urgh, won't be able to knock them all down,' Komadori thought grimly. She got rid of a couple more, ducked and rolled out of the way. She made a few hand signs, "Water Style: Water Pillar!" she yelled. She was aiming for underneath Rein.

Rein finished shooting needles and looked about. She smiled beneath her mask and jumped a few feet to the right.

Komadori smirked as her failed water pillar sprung into the air. "Lightning Style: Four Pillar Prison!"

Rein quickly made a hand sign and a wall of earth surrounded her, sealing her in a protective sphere.

"Ugh, not again," Komadori muttered. 'Oh well, I can use this chance.' She quickly ran over to the lake and jumped in. "Liquefication Technique." Her body liquefied and she became one with the water.

Rein walked through the earth wall and stood near it, looking around. "Hmm..." She scratched the back of her head with her left hand. Her right arm still had a wind blade.

Moving quickly through the water, trying not to be spotted, Komadori moved towards Shadow. When she got to him, she waited until it was safe and stuck her head out, partially cancelling the jutsu. "Hide yourself well and don't let yourself be spotted," she instructed him. Then she brought her head back under and redid the jutsu.

Rein looked around and tried to locate Komadori. "I wonder were she went..."

Six Mist Village Anbu crouched in a grove of trees only paces away from the spar, undetected by the two girls. Without making the slightest sound or movement, they watched the girls fight. Their leader smirked slightly under his mask.

She was looking for her, Komadori could tell. She glanced back over to where Shadow was hiding. He had chosen well. His dark colouring allowed him to blend in with the shadows around him. 'Let's confuse her a little bit, shall we?' she thought to herself. Using her now liquid hands, she formed hand signs, "Water Style: Water Hounds." A pack of ten wolves made of water appeared around Rein, slowly advancing towards her.

"Heh, heh..." Rein dashed at the wolves, slashing at them with her wind blade.

Komadori watched as Rein attacked the wolves. 'That's not going to work,' she thought. A few seconds after each slash, the gashes would close and they'd begin advancing again.

"Hmm...” Rein made a few hand signs and touched the ground. It turned to sand underneath each wolf. "If I can't cut you, then I will let the earth absorb you," she muttered.

'Hmmm, not bad,' Komadori thought. She made a few hand signs. "Water Style: Water Dragon," she whispered. Using the partially absorbed water and a bit more from the lake, she formed a large dragon to attack Rein.

Rein jumped back over to her Earth sphere and walked back through the wall. "Lets see..." She made a hand sign. "Wind Style: Wind Fang." A large wind wolf appeared outside near the dragon and advanced upon it.

"I don't think so," Komadori whispered while making some more hand signs, "Water prison." She aimed it at the wolf.

Rein used Hiding like a Mole Technique and disappeared underground, leaving her earth sphere above the surface. "Earth Style: Earth Whistle." She made a long tunnel reaching up under the dragon and shot a blast of wind from her left palm into it, sending up a terrible screeching noise under the dragon.

The Anbu leader whispered to his companions, “That’s her; the girl who is said to have killed the Tsuchikage. Prepare for an attack but wait for my signal. I will first try to come to a peaceful resolution, to take her in alive. But if she fights, come to my aid.”
The Anbu all looked at him. “Yes sir,” they agreed softly.
Their leader made a hand sign and disappeared while the rest remained, watching the spar with careful eyes.

Komadori watched as her dragon exploded from the sound. "Aw, you destroyed my dragon!" She cancelled her jutsu and came up from her hiding spot in the water.

Rein slowly emerged from under the ground. She chuckled. "How was that move Komadori?" She smiled under her mask.

Komadori smirked. "Well, I must admit, for it to destroy my water dragon like that it must be impressive. Oh well, let's just see how we both fare as this continues." She made some hand signs, "Lightning Style: Dragon's Wrath!" The sky above them suddenly became dark with clouds. From those clouds came a large lightning dragon. "Now, tell me what you think of this," she said calmly, with a faint smile on her face.

"Heh, heh... Earth style: Grave trap," Rein chuckled. The ground below Komadori suddenly caved in into a large hole about 10 feet deep and lined with vines.

Komadori started to fall, "Well, that was unexpected, but this won't stop my lightning dragon!" She righted herself and landed ruggedly on one of the vines. "Wings of Lightning," she muttered while making some hand signs. Wings made from electricity erupted from her back. She started to spread them, and then flew out of the pit and into the air. She flew over next to her lightning dragon and looked around for Shadow.

"Heh, heh. So you have wings too huh?" Rein made a few hand signs. "Stone tornado." A tornado of wind erupted from the middle of nowhere, picking up stones and flinging them at Komadori and the dragon. The tornado slowly inched its way towards them.

Komadori ordered her dragon to attack, then dove towards the tornado herself. She flew inside of it. "Water Style: Exploding Water Shock Wave." The water around her condensed and for a moment, became a shield from the tornado. Then, it exploded and pushed back everything around it. 'Well now the tornado's gone,' she thought as her dragon continued to move in for an attack. She however, flew over to Shadow. "There, this should be a good distance.” She made some hand signs, "Water pillar," she whispered. She was aiming back underneath Rein again.

The man appeared between the two sparring girls. He made a few quick hang signs. “Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu.” As the water in the air shaped itself into a dragon, the girls’ jutsu collided with it and all three cancelled out.
“Now do I have your attention?” he asked with a smirk, hidden by his Anbu mask.

Rein looked over at the man who had interfered. "What did you do that for?" She started to make hand signs, but stopped.

He looked over at the girl with the mask. “You are under arrest for the murder of the Tsuchikage.” He walked closer but stopped a few steps away from her. “The Anbu of the Village Hidden in the Mist are arresting you to comply with the Stone Village’s right to place its judgment upon you. Please come in quietly and you will come to no harm,” he said as he gazed steadily at the girl.
Who's ever name is written in this note shall die.
My allegiance is to L, the world's greatest detective.
But my twisted mind enjoys Kira's exploits.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:30 pm
jessig833 says...

I Like this story a lot....It kelp me tuned in the hole time I was reading ...I hope to see more of your work.

see you around.

**********jessig833***********

Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley