z

Young Writers Society

Change

Reviews: 0
Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:50 pm
View Likes
Dhiren says...

Aella Dione, a young goddess, runs away from her father to live with the wolves. While on a hunt, she discovers that she is not alone in the woods that are her home. A truly heartwarming and passionate novel about how someone who doesnt believe in love comes to learn it's real.
You asked me whats wrong and I smiled and said nothing. Then I turned around and whispered everything.

153 Reviews

Reviews: 153
Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:06 pm
View Likes
AngelKnight900 says...

Lol, this could have been your summary when you were making your book's portfolio but it's okay. But if you wanted to do a summary, you should have gotten into more depth into it or are you thinking of new things as you go? I'm not too sure about your title thought because I don't think it could have a relation with your story but you're the author here. Good luck and keep writing and welcome to YWS.
True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know your are great, you have no need to hate.
-Nicki Minaj

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:54 am
View Likes
Calligraphy says...

Hi Dhiren, like AngelKnight I agree that this sounds a lot like a summary. If you are planning on making this into a fantasy novel though it sounds very interesting and I would love to hear more about it! Let me know if you post more of this on YWS; I'd be happy to review it. My only problem is that in the summary it sounds like Aella is going to live with the wolves and that sounds a lot like the novel: Julie of The Wolves by Jean Craighead George, but I'm sure you have a few tricks up your sleeve to make in an original plot. : )

See you around,

Calli

When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer