z

Young Writers Society

Element Cycle- Firborn Ch1, prt3

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:56 am
sylverdawn says...

Elemental Cycle: Volume 1- Fireborn

This novel is now being posted in a single thread. See below for the link.

post717826.html#p717826
Last edited by sylverdawn on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

770 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 770
Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:48 pm
borntobeawriter says...

Hey they Sylver, I'm back for the 3rd part!

The power of a Siren's Song wasn't what it was in the Age of Magic, but if everyone else was asleep he and Adri should be unconscious to.
too

Kei swore under his breath. Of course the gate was open, they had left someone to guard just in case. "I was overconfident. I'm such a fool."
was that something he said out loud? If yes, it's really weird to have him say that. If not, if it's a thought, it should be in italics.

Yurara watched the puzzling young men too, but it was curiosity that stirred her, not fear. "Who are you two, to stay awake when a Siren compels you to sleep?" She thought. "Who are you? What are you?" In the predawn light there was no answer.
Again, her thoughts should be in italics.

Well, Sylver, those were the nitpicks I had. I thought this was quite brilliant! You threw us into the action rapidly and you've obviously got a good grasp on your characters and this world you've created. I really enjoyed reading this.

Please let me know when you post more?

Tanya :D

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:52 am
sylverdawn says...

I'm removing this piece because I'm getting ready to show the first chapters to a publisher to see if they are interested.

My thanks to those who took the time to read and/or review Elemental Cycle- Fireborn. I know I only posted the first draft of chapter one but it was still a huge help. And if you want to find out how the story ends... well, you'll just have to buy the book.

Wish me luck. Fingers crossed. Here's hoping my dream comes true.

Sylverdawn
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae