Young Writers Society

Gone With You~Chapter 4

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:11 pm
SteppinRazor says...

Leon

"Excuse me Boss?."

"Well, it seems my wife has become suspicious, and you know I care dearly for her and I can't have that."

"B-But Boss I can-"

"I know your not refusing my request now."

He sighed,

"No Boss, of course not."

"Very well, that's what I expect"

"Let's not forget who is providing the Best doctor's Leon, I'd hate for something to go wrong."

He clenched and unclenched his fists, the man before him was going to far.

"Your one of the best Leon, this task should be simple for you."

"Yes Boss."

"When do I take her?"

"Let me have a small chat with her, and then I will let you know, so stick around son."

He nodded in understanding and stepped out of the room.

"Do you know where I am going?"

"No, I'm afraid I don't gal, I wish I did." Frenchie looked at me with sorrowful eyes.

That so called 'Boss' was sending me away, with some man named Leon. I had asked him why and he refused to answer me.

"Frenchie?"

"Yes dear?"

"Who is Leon?"

"Oh, is that who your staying with?"

"I'm not sure, The Boss told Joaquin to bring him in, and told me he found a place for me to stay."

"Do you know him?" I said.

"I know of him, and I've seen him from afar." she replied nervously.

Why would she be nervous?

"Is he as evil as The Boss?"

"Actually he-," and she was cut off, not by Alec but by the jerk himself, Joaquin.

"Ah, Frenchie, don't you have rooms to clean?" he said raising an eyebrow.

She stood up quickly and nodded her head, I saw her go up the stairs and she looked back, and mouthed the words 'Good Bye'.

I smiled half-heartedly at her and bowed my head to her. I would wave but I was tied up again. Joaquin noticed our exchange, and stared at me curiously, again. He walked over to me and untied me.

"Let's go," he said.

"Where?" I said.

"Boss wants to have a talk with you," was his short reply.

"Great," I muttered. And he ignored me, roughly grabbing me by my forearm he took me away.

"Ah, the quiet girl, how are you?"

"Fine," I said.

"Well let me tell you what is about to happen," he said and sat at the edge of his desk, "Your going to be staying with a very loyal worker of mine. He will watch over you until we get this ransom figured out, and you will obey everything he tells you to do. I'm leaving you in good hands so do not worry, he is not like Joaquin."

I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding, should I really be feeling relief? Maybe a little.

"When am I leaving?" I said.

"Now actually."

"Joaquin!" he bellowed.

There was a knock at the door and in came Joaquin.

"Yes Boss?"

"Tell Leon it's time." he said.

"Hey Leon!"

"Yeah?"

"Let's go Boss wants you, it's time."

He just sighed ,and stood up following Joaquin through the dark halls of the mansion.

"It's not so bad man, relax, she's a sight fore sore eyes I'll tell you that."

He couldn't help but role his eyes at Joaquin.

"Yeah, you'd say that." but he agreed in his mind.

She was beautiful.

He remembered what she looked like, quite well. She was short a petite frame, she had black wavy hair, a light complexion, tender pink lips and brown eyes. And a button nose that evened out everything.

"You'll see what I'm talking about in a moment, watch it though she's a bit feisty." said Joaquin amused.

Leon only half smiled. "I've seen her before you know."

Joaquin opened the door to the Boss's office, and first things his eyes searched for were her.

She wasn't hard to spot.

"Ah, Leon. You may take the prey now."

When she turned to look at him if his mind wasn't tricking him he thought he heard her gasp.

He himself had to control the huff of wind that almost left his mouth.

She was bruised, her left side had a small healing scar near her eye. He looked at Joaquin, never expecting him to have raised his hand to a woman.

Joaquin just shrugged at Leon's glare, and looked away carelessly.

I glared at The Boss for referring to me as prey. I was not prey, I was just-just a girl that's been kidnapped.

Ok maybe same thing but 'prey' just makes me seem weak and helpless, two traits I don't posses.

I turned to finally see who this 'Leon' was, and I couldn't help but gasp.

He was handsome, tall, broad shouldered, Very fit and built, his body looked like a machine. His hair was in a short crew cut, his lips looked soft and tender. Yet his expression was serious, all business.

As he stepped closer, I stepped away.

Those eyes.

I recognized them, even if they weren't glaring.

It's him.

The man who kidnapped me, I stared at him my mouth agape and I noticed a hurt look cross his face.

I probably imagined that.

"He won't hurt you dear." I turned to The Boss, panicking.

I felt my breathes become smaller, and I began heaving.

Oh no not a panic attack.

"Calm down."

His voice.

"I won't hurt you."

It was just how I remembered it. Only this time it wasn't rough or deadly, it was smooth.

He took one more step.

"Stay away." I said frightened.

"I won't hurt you." he said calmly.

"How do I know that?" how did I know that? I had no reason to trust him. He was a criminal, a thief, a filthy kidnapper.

"What did you call me?" he said looking offended. I stared at him questioningly.

"I believe she said 'filthy kidnapper'." came Joaquin's voice, he was failing at trying to hide his smile.

We both stared at him, I glared and inwardly smacked my forehead for voicing my thoughts.

"Shut up." came His voice.

"Don't make it any harder, just cooperate and come with me."

"Why should I believe you?" I said.

"I'm not saying you should or shouldn't, but don't make it harder then it has to be." he said.

"You could always stay in Joaquin's care dear," came the Boss's voice.

I stared at him like he was crazy, I looked at Joaquin and he was cracking his knuckles.

I glared again and he smirked.

I turned to Leon, he looked patient and calm, very different from when he kidnapped me.

I weighed my options.

Stay with Joaquin , get beat.

Stay with Leon, hope I don't get beat.

"Well, what's it gonna be."

I sighed.

"Fine, I'll go with you."

Leon just nodded and turned to his Boss,

"Ok, Boss I best be leaving now."

"Very well, watch her carefully Leon."

He nodded.

I followed him out the door, but not before giving Joaquin one more good glare.

And he just smiled and waved his hand.

Ugh, jerk off.

Spoiler! :
Ok so at one point it changed point of views instead of scenes,hmm I have to figure what to put so you know, should i put Him or Her if it changes point of view
Last edited by SteppinRazor on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tidal waves they rip right through me
Tears from eyes worn cold and sad
Pick me up now, I need you so bad
Down down down down

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:11 pm
View Likes
fruityfortissimo says...

Fruity again!

Okay seriously I LOVE this story! I keep reading and every time I just want to read more! And I can't be sure but I think I know where you're going with the main character and Leon. I'll keep my mouth shut just incase. :) Anyways the only things i caught that bothered me were the same as in them all. The format of the dialogue and you need more detail to expand it into a novel. Other than that it was absolutely fantastic! I loved it! Keep on writing!!!!! :)

Love, fruity! :D
"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
Harvey Fierstein
"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet."
Plato

Random avatar

Reviews: 12
Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:57 am
Rahul says...

if you were here near me.. I would have just hugged you.. Awesome story, l liked the character Leon.. Just you are going a way too fast, explain in detail the characterization of your characters, the location, i read the fifth chapter earlier as i told you earlier, you can write in every genre, romance thriller just keep up..

Good job!

Happy Writing..!

"I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!"
— Feltrix