z

Young Writers Society

when a boy loves a ghost Chapter 1

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:18 am
horrorwriter23 says...

Billy Enslin has been picked on in high school, Billy Enslin used to date Carla Laughs. Billy
Enslin was a nerd whom everyone hated and this included girls who gave him dirty joke such
as "you're a idiot and I don't like you". Or worst they would pull him around saying I hope you
Lose your ugly glasses. Billy wore glasses, a green vest, and he was bald.
Not totally bald, but bald. Billy rushed into the bathroom with tears. He was crying people were picking on him. billy decided to commit suicide.
Billy came home from school with a wedgie, which Michael, and Chris gave him.
Billy got the rope from the closet and hung it up on the ceiling fan, and finally he hung himself. When his mother came in she burst into tears.
Last edited by horrorwriter23 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:40 am
sikarno says...

I wanna read Chapter two

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:08 pm
Mirasol says...

Ok, the grammar is a little off at parts and you need to diversify your sentence structure but on the whole, it was a great story. Very engaging. Also, short and simple. Dude, it is pretty scary and since it's so short sounds like you wrote it in a hurry, are you ok? Don't suicide yea, there's still more chapters that people wanna read.

153 Reviews

Reviews: 153
Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:56 pm
AngelKnight900 says...

Yeah you obviously need to look this over because what really angers a lot of readers is when they read a novel with poor grammar. I will fix everything thought.

All of the improvements are in red by the way.
Billy Enslin has been picked on in high school. Billy enslin used to date Carla Laughs.Billy
Enslin was a nerd whom everyone hated andthis included girls who gave him dirty joke such
as "you're an idiot and I don't like you". Or worst they would pull him around saying I hope you lose your ugly glasses. Billy wore glasses, a green vest, and he was bald.
Not totally bald, but bald. Billy rushed into the bathroom with tears. He was crying people werepicking on him. Billy decided to commit suicide.
Billy came home from school with a wedgie, which Michael, and Chris gave him.
Billy got the rope from the closet and hung it up on the ceiling fan, and finally he hung himself. When his mother came into his room, she burst into tears.

Yeah, this has a lot of work and it doesn't really grasp the reader's attention. I would look this over and try to make it look more eerie or scary. Good luck and keep writing.
True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know your are great, you have no need to hate.
-Nicki Minaj

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:52 pm
Benrobertringrose says...

Hello

A very impressive piece. Certainly had me hooked. You use the fact that the main character is being bullied to create sympathy and as a result us the readers feel sorry for him creating a connection. I cant wait to see more on this story. I cant find a lot of fault as much of the errors have been highlighted. Keep writing, I look forward to seeing more!

Ben

trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings