z

Young Writers Society

Happy Unhappy Ending: Chapter 1

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:54 pm
AuthorOfMyLife says...

Removed per request of author
Last edited by AuthorOfMyLife on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Gandhi

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:38 am
germsieGal says...

I liked :) Keep writting it! I'm going into highschool in a year so im kind of scared about it, becuase I know some of my friends will get into bad things and I don't want to be like that. I like the story so far. Im going to keep reading if you keep writing!
The hardest part of living is just taking breaths to stay.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:07 am
RitingFreek says...

This is a good, strong chapter. If you read through it, you may notice a few grammatical errors, but I like it. Joy's parents carelessness concerns me; I can't believe her father would let her go out even though he knew she would be getting drunk. Then again, I do know some people with parents like that. It's sad, but it's the truth.
Anyway, good job and keep writing!
:)~sMILEY fACE~(:
Riting Freek
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing- that's why we recommend it daily. -Zig Ziglar

1488 Reviews

Reviews: 1488
Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:40 pm
IcyFlame says...

I'm back! I don't know why I've decided to follow this novel. But apparently I have so here we are.
This was much longer than the othe bits I've read so kudos to you on that.
There were a few grammatical errors here, but I think you only need to read through it to find them. My main issue with what you've written is that it appears to be a big info-dump. Especially at the beginning, you feed us a lot of background information and whilst it's essential for us to know when reading the story, perhaps you could consider dealing it out in smaller doses? It would be much easier to cope with that way.

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 pm
tanya98 says...

I've reviewed your picture first, of Joy and Tony , so now I cant wait to read and find out what happens between her and Tony !!! really good !!!!!!
It's not gravity that's tying you to the earth but that one person - Jacob Black

Alexa, are there European frat boys
— Carina