Young Writers Society

The Dawning of Blood (Part Three)

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:29 pm
View Likes
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Third Dawning

Many think that all human and all men are suppose to be treated equal, No man shall kill an animal for the fun. Nor shall kill an animal with hate, they shall be killed for the purpose to maintain life. And to thank the animal you have slayed, this the angle noticed that Kyran has done. The Angel name Adonia is the reason why the worlds are going to change.

Adonia quickly covered her mouth as she hid a bit deeper into the bushes where she was hiding. Amrit's eyes still widen from the shock of the arrows whoosh passing by him. Tears began to swell in his eyes, trying to hold in his sorrow, never has he seen animals slain in front of him. Kyran ran into the water to catch his kill, he broke the arrow tip and pulled the rest of the arrow out of the dead ducks. Blood gushed out of the dead kill and Amrit looks away from the blood in horror. "Looks like we got breakfast lunch also dinner!" he cheered. Amrit nodded slowly as he walked onto the shore, "You could have killed me too Kyran..." said Amrit. Kyran looked at him and laughed slightly, "Don't think such things brother, you know I won't do any harm to ye." Amrit trembled lightly wanting to believe those words after seeing this he doesn't know if he can be trusted. Adonia looked closely at Amrit she knew how he felt,'Was it really right to kill all three of those ducks?' She didn't understood the humans, it was the reason why she was sent to warn them. As she knew what was her mission again, the thought to her came to her. Was it alright to leave the fate of the future in the hands of two small boys? It didn't matter someone has to know. Adonia looked at her hands as they started to become transparent into the light. As slowly as she could she crawled out of the thicket she was hiding, Kyran swiftly grabbed another arrow and his bow pointing ready to fire it. Amrit looked at the thicket worring what was coming out, it was a mountain lion it was over for them. His eyes caught something glowing, he looked up at Kyran wondering if he could he see it as well? Kyran focusing on the thicket that was shuddering, he inhaled deeply slowly letting it out. Adonia slowly stood up from the thicket, as Kyran saw the figure stand in shock he released his arrow and shot Adonia on the left shoulder not far from her heart.

Adonia held on the arrow as she looked at the two young men, she knew that she wasn't going to survive this. Amrit screamed as he rushed to her aid, Kyran's eyes widen to see it wasn't a threat but a young lady in white dress. After Amrit he too rushed for her aid, "O Lord this is the end for me..." Adonia cough lightly. Amrit broke the tip of the arrow as he took off his small sweater. Desperately trying to save her life, he pulled the arrow out, she lightly winced in pain. Kyran took the sweater off the Amrit's hands and quickly wrapping around the young lady's shoulder. Applying pressure on her shoulder to stop the bleeding, "Miss, what is your name??" he asked just make he stay awake. She was kinda slow since she was slowly losing herself into her death. "A-Adonia.." Amrit asked another question but he thought he was crazy to ask
, Adonia looked at Amrit's eyes. They were green as fresh grass on the summer day, she knew his question but the words wouldn't leave her lips. As she slowly said, "And your names?" Kyran and Amrit looked at her and smiled kindly even though she was already dying away. Amrit point himself, "I'm Amrit and this is my big brother Kyran." she chuckled lightly knowing the meaning of their names. Adonia coughed again this time blood started to spurt out of her mouth, "There isn't much...time for me..."Amrit's hidden tears began to drip along with Adonia's, Kyran was used to death but he managed to squeeze tears for Adonia.

Adonia reached out to Amrit's cheek, "The w-world..." She panted lightly Amrit tried to listen closely to her words.
Kyran couldn't listen to what she was saying, but couldn't hear.
Amrit frowned as he was listening, but Adonia couldn't hold onto this world much longer. She breathe heavily as she ripped the bracelet from her wrist and handed it to Amrit. " Save the world..." Her body became lifeless as she drew her last breath. It began to rain the boys looked at the sky as thrunder roared, Kyran picked up Amrit.
Amrit didnt want to leave Adonia there alone, Kyran didn't give him a choice. Amrit on Kyran shoulder he saw Adonia rise and smiled at him. "I'll see you soon, into the far future." The small light took her up into the heaven, Amrit waved to her as he closed his eyes. Hoping that he would dream of his guardian Angel.
Last edited by Elena_Ravenhill on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and
some have greatness thrust upon 'em.

Twelfth Night - William Shakespeare

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:43 am
21WhiteRoses says...

This is really good! I like the concept a lot. However there are a lot of places where the words don't flow together well. There are many little words missing like 'to' and 'of.' If I were you I would go back and reread this and comb through for little mistakes. But no worries, we all make lots of mistakes, especially me :) Anyway this was really good and I look forward to reading more!
"But death and darkness in that instant closed the eyes of Argos, who had seen his master, Odysseus, after twenty years...."

The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix