z

Young Writers Society

This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:30 pm
Mattie says...

Finally! THANK YOU Sureal! Someone finally sees my point and understands!

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:46 pm
Tessitore says...

You know, some people rub me the wrong way. People that have everything and seem to not give a f**K about anyone else that has nothing. It's my pet-peeve. When I worked at a Michael's Craft Store the thing that got my blood boiling were those rich housewives that would come in and buy four hundred flippen dollars worth of paper or plastic flowers because they're bored.

Paris Hilton is bored. She's never done anything worth doing. She thrives on trying to "shock us". Now, I wrote that rant a long ass time ago and I still feel that way in some respects, but yes, I've toned down.

But just because you don't like hearing about how I don't like her doesn't mean I have to stop hating her. I do hate her. She's a slut, she's a spoiled brat, and she doesn't give a s**t about anyone.

Now, if you want to read the "Re-written Paris Hilton Rant" go to this link:

http://tessitore.diaryland.com/050317_29.html

Less cursing, more sense.

But I'm sorry, I'm not going to stop hating her. I think she's a b***h.
I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:51 pm
Mattie says...

You're the one who's sounding like a b***h. Sorry, but it's true.
Like Sureal said, she does nothing that effects your daily life or you in any way. You let her though, and that's what makes you seem less of a person.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:07 pm
Firestarter says...

Lots of unneeded swearing that I had to edit, lots of arguing, no real comments about the piece.

Bye bye thread.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid