z

Young Writers Society

Crank!!!!! Ellen Hopkins =)

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:57 pm
LibbyLovesDrums says...

I'm about a little over half way through Crank By Ellen Hopkins and I absolutely loveee it!
Has anybody read it? Don't spoil it for me please! I'm at the part where she's already gotten raped by Brendan & Chase talks about wanting to kill him(Brendan). This book is so good? Also is it a seris?
“I'm gonna be a superstar musician, kill myself and go out in a flame of glory, just ike Jimi Hendrix"-Kurt Cobain<3

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:13 am
screamandshout says...

You going to love this book more than life itself I guarantee. The second your done with it I know you'll want to go the store right then to pick up Glass(the sequel)

11 Reviews

Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:53 am
LibbyLovesDrums says...

screamandshout wrote:You going to love this book more than life itself I guarantee. The second your done with it I know you'll want to go the store right then to pick up Glass(the sequel)

Really?
yeah i'm really into it!
is there a 3rd one?
“I'm gonna be a superstar musician, kill myself and go out in a flame of glory, just ike Jimi Hendrix"-Kurt Cobain<3

11 Reviews

Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:14 am
LibbyLovesDrums says...

I finished today!
TRUE I can't wait until I get Glass!
=)

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:51 am
screamandshout says...

There is a new book, that I don't think is out yet, but is about her son, Hunter if I remember right. In some copies of Glass there is a preview and he seems to be around 18, maybe a little less, but I'm not sure. It's called Fallout.

11 Reviews

Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:29 pm
LibbyLovesDrums says...

Yeahh I seen it on her website It comes out like Sept.

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:10 am
Flower~Child says...

There is also burned and um.....impulse I think.
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

11 Reviews

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:43 am
LibbyLovesDrums says...

Yeah those are books by her but they're 'bout different people.
Have you read them?

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:31 pm
Flower~Child says...

Yes. I read all of them. I think you would love them to. They do have different characters but they are amazing just the same.
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:18 am
Rascalover says...

I have all of her books and I am so happy to hear that a new one is coming out soon. her books are addictive.

The order of them is:

Crank
Burned
Glass
Impulse
Identical
Tricks

They just keep getting better. I havent found anyone else around here who adores her writing such as I do. :)
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

11 Reviews

Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:10 am
LibbyLovesDrums says...

Lol yeahh! It's awesome!
I've finishedd!

I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Tuckster