z

Young Writers Society

My Life = Complicated

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:07 am
*singsoffkey* says...

You guys keep commenting on my writing skills. I'm very happy that you all enjoyed this. I did too and this is certainly flattering. But as Sarah pointed out, I do lack the important skill of developing and deepening plots and characters. That's why this is as short as it is and why the ending "falls flat". I never intended it to go anywhere because I knew I couldn't take it there. I suppose it is in effect a character sketch... and an illustration of how I like to talk to the audience... lol.

So thank you, thank you, thank you for all your praise! But, I just wanted to fill you in a bit on me and my writing... or lack thereof.
Proud member of Middangeard

Do what you can with what you have where you are.

Random avatar

Reviews: 85
Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:27 am
pandoraswritings says...

This was so good, I read it over three times. And I commented already, but still, I really like this, there are a few things you might want to alter, but I really love the ending. That we make your life complicated. I also like the fact that it seems as though you are speaking directly to me.
-Dani :D You're a great writer.

I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov