z

Young Writers Society

Other than that.......

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:30 am
ummcowsareawesome says...

He had huge baby blue eyes, a tiny pink nose, and wide chipmunk-like cheeks (he always did said, "the better to store nuts with, you always need spare." and then he'd wink) Not to mention he was full of himself. If someone didn't compliment him in less than 5 minutes, he'd throw a spaz attack. He'd would scream and yell, "If you don't tell me I'm irresistible or beautiful, I'll melt!!!! You don't wanna be a murderer, do you?" And if you replied yes he would "accidentally" cough up hairballs on you. Don't even let me get started on his little brother. He would torture the hamster-sized baby, having him get ran over by cars, dressing him up as a Mexican maid, and forcing him to do all the labor. He also drank coffee heavily from his Alcatraz mug and refused any coffee not within the mug.

But other than that, Hamtaro was your average cat.
Last edited by ummcowsareawesome on Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LoveHorseshoe79 (4:28:03 PM): the worst thing is to make someone you love miserable because they are so scared to like someone else because you are always hovering over them

Yes, I know, I'm very wise and knowing.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:25 am
zelithon says...

Don't forget his twin brother. I love Hamtaro, "Telll me I'm irisistable!"

493 Reviews

Reviews: 493
Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:37 am
Misty says...

haha. I loved it. this was really cute. :P

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:53 pm
ummcowsareawesome says...

Im sad no one is replying to this excerpt from my mind. :(
LoveHorseshoe79 (4:28:03 PM): the worst thing is to make someone you love miserable because they are so scared to like someone else because you are always hovering over them

Yes, I know, I'm very wise and knowing.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:34 pm
Emma says...

That was very cute and funny! But I could see that you could do more to this to make this even more funny. Remember, after someone speaking; you take a new line. Fun! Hehe.

Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables