z

Young Writers Society

once again continued from Nightime isnt forever

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri May 27, 2005 4:19 pm
Little Dreamer says...

"So what seems to be the problem?" He asked us as we entered the foyer. It trully made up for the drearyness of the outside condition, the room was filled with smells of incence and light from a huge glass chandiler that hung from the middle of the vastness of the room.
"Well it seems Mr. Helsing the Third has challanged Maira to fight." That got Jonathon's attention, "Did you say Van Helsing?" Victor nodded. Jonathons right hand began to smooth his beard as he asked, "I suppose you want me to train her?" Victor and Maria nodded. "It seems that is a problem, I can not." Victor looked at him in shock and asked "Why not?" Jonathon turned away and said,"Its rather complicated." "Oh do tell." Victor asked him. Jonathon simply said, "It does not matter, however there is someone more trained and can teach her things we've never thought could be achieved." "And who is that?" Victor asked. "My son Gabriel." Jonathon then turned and looked out a window. "What son?" Victor asked. "Did you think Maira was the only one that was human yet vampire at the same time?"
As a matter of a fact I did." Jonathon then rang a bell near the fireplace. A young man about my age maybe older came walking downstairs. Maria's breath caught in her throat, it had been the same Gabriel she had been thinking about when jonathon said the name.
What Jonathon and Victor lacked the knowlage of was Maira and Gabriel were well aquainted.

It had been the summer of 2003 when she had met the handsome dashing, not yet a man.
She was shadowboxing when she got the feeling she was being watched. She began to look around and said, "I may not see you but I know your there, so you mise well come out." That was when she got her first look of Gabriel. He stepped out of the shadows Thats all i have time for bye
see people with your heart and not your eyes

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Fri May 27, 2005 5:59 pm
deleted6 says...

Very cool carry on plz carry on
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Sun May 29, 2005 11:14 pm
Mattie says...

It would be very helpful if you posted the whole thing once you were finished instead of posting only a little bit at a time.

You have quite a bit to learn. First off, you need to indent when a new person is speaking. I would elaborate on that, but I'm not going to. I will fix your mistakes though.

"So what seems to be the problem?" (h)e (you may want to start out with a name) asked us as we entered the foyer. It trully made up for the drearyness of the outside condition, the room was filled with smells of incence and light from a huge glass chandiler that hung from the middle of the vastness of the room.
"Well it seems Mr. Helsing the Third has challanged Maira to fight."
That got Jonathon's attention, "Did you say Van Helsing?"
Victor nodded.
Jonathons right hand began to smooth his beard as he asked, "I suppose you want me to train her?" Victor and Maria nodded.
"It seems that is a problem, I can not."
Victor looked at him in shock and asked(,) "Why not?"
Jonathon turned away and said, "Its rather complicated."
"Oh(,) do tell."
Jonathon simply said, "It does not matter, however there is someone more trained and can teach her things we've never thought could be achieved."
"And who is that?" Victor asked.
"My son Gabriel."
Jonathon then turned and looked out a window.
"What son?" Victor asked.
"Did you think Maira was the only one that was human yet vampire at the same time?"
As a matter of a fact I did."
Jonathon then rang a bell near the fireplace. A young man about my age maybe older came walking downstairs. Maria's breath caught in her throat, it had been the same Gabriel she had been thinking about when jonathon said the name.
What Jonathon and Victor lacked the knowlage of was Maira and Gabriel were well aquainted.
It had been the summer of 2003 when she had met the handsome dashing, not yet a man.
She was shadowboxing when she got the feeling she was being watched. She began to look around and said, "I may not see you but I know your there, so you mise well come out."
That was when she got her first look of Gabriel. He stepped out of the shadows...

I think those corrections are about right...it is a very interesting start although it's not exactly your idea because you did not come up with the idea of Van Helsing but that's okay as long as you make the story your own and don't copy ideas from the books or movies. I would love to read more so keep me posted.

sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara